Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AmeriCanadian

Possible to order custom ccm sticks?

I was wondering if its possible that you can order ccm sticks choosing from their different kickpoints/construction like you'd see on a college or pro stock stick with "retail" curves like H11, H11A, H14, H15, etc... I was wondering if it would be possible to order somethings along the lines of a reebok 20k construction painted like a reckoner with either an H14 or H28 curve (I know they're polar opposites but I currently use both with no trouble switching). I'm sure that if this is possible that there will be a minimum order of sticks. Just looking for new sticks and wanting to know my options as always help is always appreciated!

6 hours ago, All Flash said:

Yes

Quality post 10/10

Maybe someone else can comment on this, I have no idea. Only know Bauer and soon Warrior have public customizers, but you can't edit kickpoint or change the paint job to another model.

It is possible although I am not sure how detailed you can get in your customization, ie. 20K dressed as Reckoner. As far as I know the minimum isn't that high. Your best bet would be to talk with your local CCM dealer. They can probably do it or put you in touch with their rep who could put it thru and give them credit for the sale.

20k kick point isn't a thing. You'd need to know the codes whether it's fc fv sc sv sm lk just to name a few. After that you can choose a graphic package etc talk to your ccm dealer. 6 stick minimum, I believe 3 if it's a team stock option that's already on file. 

I cannot remember which online site has the CCM stick customizer with full explanations of all the options including kick/flex points, or I would have added more to my post.