Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EJB

1s skate release

Hope I'm not pushing rules or whatever, but we have to be close to pre-order?   Any idea/thoughts to when that will happen?  Release date?  With that, will the 190 equivalent be released at same time?  I'm dying with my One100's, steel is done like dinner, needed new steel and skates 6 months ago....  Just can't pull old 190's at $530, until I see what's out.  Keep telling my son, he can dump his 190's on me and he can have 1S's, but niether fan of that tongue.

Generally, isn't there a pre-order option for some retail stores?  If so, is about 30 days prior to release correct?

EJB,

Be sure you try them on before anything. I like you, was wearing the One100 and the One.9. Tried on the 190's and they didn't fit. I was looking at Vapors that actually fit me for the first time ever, however I'm holding off and hoping the 1s or next model down (NOT A FAN OF THE TONGUE EITHER) fit me the same way the One.9 do.

Man, at this point, I'm just excited to see the catalog.

5 hours ago, Zorlac said:

Catalog released!  I'm dying to try on the new 1S supreme skates.

That $950 price is fun!  

1K skate in 2017!  

Does anyone know if the new 1S will feature LOCKING holes on ALL of the laceholes?  Like the MX3 does?  I can't tell from pics in the catalogue, nor can I find any info on this subject...

thx...

On 3/6/2016 at 6:20 PM, Zorlac said:

Does anyone know if the new 1S will feature LOCKING holes on ALL of the laceholes?  Like the MX3 does?  I can't tell from pics in the catalogue, nor can I find any info on this subject...

thx...

Yes it does, that is exclusive to Supreme. 

On 3/6/2016 at 9:20 PM, Zorlac said:

thx...

That feature is clutch. My top knot gets super loose after skating for a while but the boot never does. It really works.

Remember when Bauer Vapor XX skates were $415.00 new in 2004 and people thought that was an outrageous price. 10 years have gone by and skates have more than doubled in price. I wonder if you had a brand new pair of XXs on hand and did a back to back demo with the skates now how many would opt for the new stuff

Yep, almost everyone went live today.  After seeing my "go to" shop didn't have my size for pre-order(neither in the 1S or 190S)  and didn't know when they would, I worked a great deal on some 190's elsewhere & pulled the trigger.

Though it would have been nice to get the 1S for my son(I would have just taken his 190's), I'm not complaining about saving the money and REALLY NEED NEW SKATES.

On March 30, 2016 at 11:29 AM, STL said:

Does anyone know if the 1S is the only model in the Supreme line available for custom? Thanks.

Just ordered a pair of custom 1S today actually. Here are some pics of retail ones I had in hand and tried on. Good stuff

URL]