Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elpresidente99

I need a stick and a i want a baby of a true 5.2 and an Vapor 1X

Hello like i said in the title.

This year i tried the TRUE 5.2 and loved it first but my stick handling was not the best with it, there was just something missing. Then i tried a Vapor 1x and my Stickhandling came back, it was like a miracle. The feel of the vapor is superb you know erverytime where the puck is. BUUUUTTTTT my accuracy and shot velocity was much better with the TRUE. Not to say that the vapor is a bad shooting stick. I usually takes wrist and snap shot and the vapor should be shining in this category but the TRUE just feels better when loaded and releasing and causes a for me better shot. 

So my next stick should be a TRUE 5.2 hybrid that feels like a VAPOR 1x.  So i need any recommendations i get get. 

THANKS

Are you using a similar flex and curve with the TRUE and VAPOR?

I believe the Flex profile for the two sticks are different, but you could have the right flex/wrong curve for you on the TRUE 5.2 or the right curve/wrong flex on the VAPOR 1x.

how did this work out for you?

my son had an apx and it shot rockets more than any stick he had except for the v9e.

just got him a 6.0 on clearance