Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CommodoreColt

Marsblade Kit Size S $150USD shipped (US)

Brand new Size S Marsblade frame + wheel kit, includes bearings, wheel hardware, special wedged mounting washers, and the three way tool. $150USD shipped in the continental US.

These are being sold since I ordered the wrong size from the website. Shipping back to Sweden would have been ridiculous so I just ate the cost on a new order for the correct size. This was, by the way, very worth it. Forward crossovers are unbelievably close to my ice skates and feel really satisfying.

If interested, I'd advise you to have a look at Marsblade's website to check your size.

Since these are brand new and I'm covering your shipping, the price is firm. Thanks for having a look!

TtCSRxU.jpg?2

This kit is still available, have had a couple of inquiries recently as the product is somewhat back in the spotlight once again. Please let me know if interested! They are brand new, having never been mounted before.

I erroneously ordered the wrong size for my skates, but separately bought the proper size and have been skating on them. I love them for my forward/backward stride and forward crossovers, my cardio is a lot more fun and productive with these I think. I think that if you're the type of person to be a little interested in these things you'd really appreciate actually skating on them.