Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kmfdm86

Rink Rat Identity Krysis 2016

I've decided to upgrade my wheels from the Labeda 74A RPG's that came with my skates. No problem with the wheels themselves, I just think they're a little soft for the amount of force I exert on them with the way I move my weight. I'm tall but I only weigh 170lbs.

I'm pretty decided on the 2016 Rink Rat Identity Krysis in 76A. Everything I've heard about previous iterations of these wheels has been good. Just curious if anyone has used the newest ones and what they think of them.

I bought a pair when they came out  and was pretty disappointed. They were cracking down the middle way to fast.  I kept telling myself I would email them since they cracked so quickly and I had to buy another pair of wheels (settled for a clearance rink rat model at the time).  They were fast, but for me being 6'1 - 170-180  (Not sure about the weight since I was still dropping weight I gained from chemo), I wasn't expecting them to split that fast. 

4 hours ago, tgwl said:

I bought a pair when they came out  and was pretty disappointed. They were cracking down the middle way to fast.  I kept telling myself I would email them since they cracked so quickly and I had to buy another pair of wheels (settled for a clearance rink rat model at the time).  They were fast, but for me being 6'1 - 170-180  (Not sure about the weight since I was still dropping weight I gained from chemo), I wasn't expecting them to split that fast. 

Good to know. I'm 6'2" 175lbs so something to watch for. Then again like any mass produced product there will be defective ones. Fingers crossed. Haha.