Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zz3539

just received a strange mx3

Just bought MX3 skates from Hockeymonkey, but the two side is with different runners!!! the left skate is with fusion runner, that is correct, however, the right side is with S.stainless runner! what is that?? I have never heard/seen this kind of runner, especially they are edge type( for Bauer edge holder), any one know about it??

The S.stainless runner is what comes on the Supreme 170's. To my knowledge it's of lower quality than LS2/LS3 and especially LS4. I'd call Hockey Monkey and email them pictures. I'm pretty sure they'll take care of it. 

MX3 skates come with Fusion runners.  If you bought them from a Monkey Sports store you should bring them back.  If you bought them online you should contact Hockey Monkey's customer service and explain the situation to them.  

I don't think I've ever even seen S. Stainless as a replacement. Only LS2. Regardless, I'd contact Monkey about it. They should help you out.

I wonder if someone bought them, swapped them, and returned them. Not cool. Monkey needs to make it right though.