Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey Guys, 

As some of you may know, I work as a rep for Superfeet. This post is not intended to be SPAM, but I wanted to let the loyal MSH community get a first look at the brand new hockey specific insole we're launching in May - CARBON PRO HOCKEY. Here are some of the features:

• Up to 11% better acceleration on the ice.
  • The FlyBridge loads and channels energy and absorbs vibration.
  • EVOLyte carbon fiber-reinforced stabilizer cap for weight-defying support
  • Durable Aerolyte foam cushions the foot
  • Heel-to-profile with angles midsole improves energy transfer to the ice
  • The stabilizer cap and contoured foam provide the shape that supports the foot and arch. It's this distinct shape that increases stability, reduces shifting & minimizes hot spots.

When reading through a lot of the posts associated with our products and/or foot "issues", pains, discomforts, etc. I noticed a lot of good terminology being tossed into the mix. Of this, I can let you know that some of the most common things our products help with include Plantar Faciitis, bone/heel spurs, bunions, calluses, and Haglund's deformity. 

These will be sized in the same lettering system that we currently use with Yellow and our other products.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions on the thread or in messages! 

12916068_10206212537180899_8108251144320

Edited by SeanCornell91
added picture
  • Like 3

Do they crack like the Speedplate? Just kidding, we are the leading Superfeet dealer in our area. We sell a lot to elite figure skaters as well as hockey players. A great value for the job they do and how well they last.

• Like 3

Mine are holding up okay but the little "plate" on the underside is starting to lose its adhesion. Definitely interested as long as they aren't more than $50 or so.

Ok so I have low arches and heel spurs (from tight achilles tendon my whole life) I wear orthotics in my daily kicks, but have nothing in my skates yet. Ive been researching the older model superfeet along with other inserts, but have yet to deside on a solution.  

I've been out of the game for 20+ years and now back in and playing 2 to 3 nights a week.   

Feel like sending an old man a set to test out and I can do a long term report?? :D.  

Edited by GreatestAmericanBeardo

5 hours ago, SirJW said:

0What is the price point?

MSRP is $54.95. 

3 hours ago, GQRDY said:

Are these going to be available in the UK?

I would check with your local retailer to see if they'll be bringing them in. I also just fired off an email to one of our UK reps to confirm. I'll circle back with you when he responds!

23 minutes ago, z1ggy said:

Mine are holding up okay but the little "plate" on the underside is starting to lose its adhesion. Definitely interested as long as they aren't more than $50 or so.

Is this on the Yellow model? If it's within 60 days, send it back - no questions asked. If it's after 60 days, I would call our Customer Care dept. at 800-634-6618 and let them know, I'm sure they'll take care of you. These should be lasting about a full "normal" season (aka all of us not skating 5+ times a week).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

Ok so I have low arches and heel spurs (from tight achilles tendon my whole life) I wear orthotics in my daily kicks, but have nothing in my skates yet. Ive been researching the older model superfeet along with other inserts, but have yet to deside on a solution.  

I've been out of the game for 20+ years and now back in and playing 2 to 3 nights a week.   

Feel like sending an old man a set to test out and I can do a long term report?? :D.  

Shoot me a message and we can discuss further!

• Like 4

Are the new carbon pro hockey superfeet going to have the same fit profile as the yellows?? I have had my Yellows for about 4 months and really like them, so I would upgrade as long as the fit profile is the same!

1 hour ago, vsawchuk said:

Are the new carbon pro hockey superfeet going to have the same fit profile as the yellows?? I have had my Yellows for about 4 months and really like them, so I would upgrade as long as the fit profile is the same!

this is my question as well, I got flat feet and the only soles I can use superfeet the rest hurt my feeet

Edited by brandonthequick

SeanCornell91, can you advise if either these or the original Yellow Superfeet take up more volume when compared to stock Bauer footbeds? I really like the Yellow Superfeet and have recommended them to several friends of mine. My only issue is the loss of volume. Also, how do these compare to the Carbon Superfeet? Thanks!

On 4/1/2016 at 1:44 PM, vsawchuk said:

They have an extremely similar profile, but with different materials being used, the feeling is a bit different. It's not noticeably higher or lower, to my foot, but with a stronger cap, it feels different. 

On 4/1/2016 at 3:13 PM, brandonthequick said:

this is my question as well, I got flat feet and the only soles I can use superfeet the rest hurt my feeet

See above!

On 4/1/2016 at 3:33 PM, Monty22 said:

Is the forefoot thickness the same as the current generation yellow insoles? 

As a rep, I do not have exact measurements, but it does not feel thicker in my skates that I previously wore Yellow's in. It's also tapered along the outside edges of the foam used to give a more streamlined fit in the skate. 

On 4/2/2016 at 9:50 PM, Anjin-san said:

SeanCornell91, can you advise if either these or the original Yellow Superfeet take up more volume when compared to stock Bauer footbeds? I really like the Yellow Superfeet and have recommended them to several friends of mine. My only issue is the loss of volume. Also, how do these compare to the Carbon Superfeet? Thanks!

SInce Bauer uses different stock insoles on different skates, it's hard to say for certain. With that said, let's use the "average stock insole" as the comparison. When you make sure to remove the original insole and replace with either these or the Yellow insole, the "loss of volume" is essentially the thickness of the cap. The forefoot is a wash since the foams are generally the same thickness. Also, on the caps, the small pillar's you see around the bottom are not the bottom most part of the cap - so those are not "jacking up the foot" the way some people may think they'll be. They're actually on there to help your foot move the few degrees that it needs to, without going too far. 

Compared to the Carbon: same EVOLyte cap material, but different cap shape (this is designed specifically for skates) and different profile! 

7 hours ago, brandonthequick said:

It feels different how? Explain please ☺

The best way I can describe it is more powerful, which sounds weird, but the stronger cap material allows for a more powerful response from the energy you put into it. It also feels a bit more "filling" if you will, and gives a little less of the "it's at the back of my arch" feeling even though we're still working to stabilize the rear section of the foot. I've skated on Yellow's since about 2010 and my transition to wearing this product was seamless!

12 hours ago, brandonthequick said:

When will they be available on online retailers like icewarehouse and hockeymonkey?

They're launching May 18th.

Edited by SeanCornell91
Date correction.
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2016 at 7:33 AM, DarkStar50 said:

Do they crack like the Speedplate? Just kidding, we are the leading Superfeet dealer in our area. We sell a lot to elite figure skaters as well as hockey players. A great value for the job they do and how well they last.

Just cracked my second set of speed plates last night, can't wait for May 18th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, the_game said:

Just cracked my second set of speed plates last night, can't wait for May 18th.

Just as an FYI, these will feature our 60 Day Comfort Guarantee, just like the rest of our products.