Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonesy9020

Wheel Sizes for Easton Konki 250 inline frame

Just picked up a pair of these frames off ebay. I tried searching the website but past threads have come up with split opinions. Given that it seems a rash of these recently reappeared on ebay, I figured I'd ask the question again, in hopes that one of you guys may have scooped these up recently and had a good idea on wheel size to use after experimenting. Just eyeballing it it looks like a straight 76 set-up, but others have said it's an older Hi-Lo set-up, with the 80-80-72-72 setup. The listing says 76mm, but not with much confidence.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EASTON-KONKI-250-MEDIUM-ALUMINUM-INLINE-SKATE-FRAME-KIT-ROLLER-HOCKEY-BLADES-/201274368597?hash=item2edce32255:g:C7YAAOSw2s1Ux-b2

Good to hear. I've hit it big on the bay recently, these frames at $17, Bones Swiss bearings $38 for 16, and an 8 pack of Hyper Trinity wheels around $20.  Nice new little setup.

Good deals! I think my Konkis were $10 at hockey world, probably the last set. The only thing I hate about roller are the wheels. They always tear/shred/chunk after a few games.