Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trtaylor

Pants - What fits like Eagle/Tackla

Looking to replace a worn out pair of Eagle pants. I love the fit, but no one carries them anymore. Does Bauer/Easton/CCM have something now that fits similar (European style fit)?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, the only other brand that has that euro fit, afaik, is/was Graf.

Have you tried checking with hockey's evinces.com?  Last I checked, they were still a tackla and eagle distributor.

Between Warrior/Easton/CCM/Bauer, I believe the closest in terms of fit style would be the CCM Tacks family.

17 hours ago, Davideo said:

As someone who has only worn Tackla's for the last 15 years, what exactly is different in the European fit than "normal"?

IIRC, it's the snug waist wrap that distinguishes it.

I watched the CCM highlight videos on Ice Warehouse where they were discussing the new protective lines, I remember hearing the description of the new Quicklite pants and thinking to myself...that sounds sort of like a European/Tackla style fit. The CCM guy described it as a "Tapered fit, snug around the waist and upper leg."