Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rjk

Identity Theft vs Grippers

I fancy trying some rink rat wheels out. The identity theft are around the same price as the grippers which I have found to be OK. 

Only other rink rat I have used have been the hot shot that came on my old AC4 skates and they actually lasted without splitting. All Labeda and revision wheels I have ever used have split very early into their life. 

Anybody used the theft and grippers can comment?

I would love to be able to rotate a wheel without it splitting/chunking away before it actually starts showing signs of wear.

I play a mix of tile and wood floor and have a set of addiction signatures which I only use on the tiles but I want a more all round wheel that is more hard wearing for wood floor indoor only use. 

Anybody used bith? The theft and gripper?

Rink rat wheels would probably be the best choice. Grippers usually fall apart pretty quick. Some Kd on my team has the thefts and uses them on a bunch of different surfaces and they work great.