Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mario123

CCM Jetspeed VS. Jetspeed Black: Different Mid-Soles?

Just received a pair of JS Black skates that I ordered. When I pulled out the insole, I noticed that the skate has a fiber board midsole instead of the composite mid-sole that it is supposed to have. The regular Jetspeed has the composite mid-sole, and I'm pretty sure the JS Black skates that I looked at while I was at a local store did as well..

Did CCM make a mistake when they made this pair? I feel like I received a lower grade pair. The fiber boards would be more prone to break down over time I would think. 

Should I call CCM? Pretty annoyed right now. 

strange. Both the regular JS and LE model are supposed to have the ultra carbon force with exhaust. You are speaking of the top end JS skates correct?

I am. It is the carbon outsole on the outside, but underneath the foot bed is a fiber board instead of the full composite mid-sole like all their top end skates are supposed to have. 

Are you sure you got the top end LE or the mid range LE?  Is it a possible counterfeit from eBay?  Ask JS about it or just return it.