Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashtasticness

Mowing the lawn

On June 21, 2016 at 3:29 AM, GQRDY said:

yeah like those but they are pretty expensive.

If I get a yard at some point I will invest in that for sure.  I had the original Roomba back in the day.

3 minutes ago, JR Boucicaut said:

If I get a yard at some point I will invest in that for sure.  I had the original Roomba back in the day.

I have a Neato one, hovers every day while i'm at work. If the price of the Robot lawnmowers drop I will get one but I cant spend £1000 ish on one.......that's 2 pairs of skates.

On 6/21/2016 at 1:03 PM, jlt73 said:

I don't mind mowing the yard, but if I didn't have to that would be great.  I have a little over half an acre and just a push mower.  It's a good workout and I get to jam out to whatever music I decide to listen to.

Yikes! 

When i was a kid, we have a summer house in the mountains. It came with a reel mower with a MOTOR on top!!!  (kinda like the one below BUT the reels were set forward on the body, not under the platform) what a DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT machine!!!   the reels ran the WHOLE time!   and when you engaged the the drive it went like a bat out of hell!!!

AHHH  good times!  i miss that place...

1309264_orig.jpg?382x285  

10 hours ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

When i was a kid, we have a summer house in the mountains. It came with a reel mower with a MOTOR on top!!!  (kinda like the one below BUT the reels were set forward on the body, not under the platform) what a DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT machine!!!   the reels ran the WHOLE time!   and when you engaged the the drive it went like a bat out of hell!!!

AHHH  good times!  i miss that place...

1309264_orig.jpg?382x285  

It certainly doesn't look safe.

I'm severely allergic to a lot of the grass used in Arizona, but money is money and I'm Mexican.   I enjoy mowing the grass, just gotta wear a mask. But there is a calmness to it when you're riding on a mower, pushing one can be annoying, but a good workout

image%207_zpszxs62jnf.jpeg

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:00 AM, JunkyardAthletic said:

Shocking that you'd be into mowing lawns... LOL 

man, if that's shocking, you're in for a real treat.  lol

21 hours ago, Chadd said:

75% humidity and 88 degrees after work tonight, that's no damn fun.

The average is around 100 degrees with the same humidity levels this week where I live. 

On 7/13/2016 at 9:01 PM, Ashtasticness said:

The average is around 100 degrees with the same humidity levels this week where I live. 

Sure, but you weren't at -20 over the winter. That temp was also at 8pm, the high was in the mid 90s that day. More encouragement to move to the Keys as soon as I can.

17 hours ago, Chadd said:

Sure, but you weren't at -20 over the winter. That temp was also at 8pm, the high was in the mid 90s that day. More encouragement to move to the Keys as soon as I can.

That is some super bipolar weather