Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tpedersen3118

Labeda Pama Gloves

Saw a review on these gloves and I'm pretty interested. I'd like to go back to more of a classic fitting glove and depending on the price these might be the ticket. Anyone using them?

look intriguing, solid for a 100 dollar price point glove.  my interest is piqued, especially if it has good breathability for inline, i imagine it would be built for that. Fit may be an issue for me here, but sometimes the "classic" feeling gloves fit my preferences decent, especially if its like the IW reviewer describes it as tighter on the backhand.

The glove is the best fitting glove (to me) I have ever designed.  I would say the fit is a slightly snug on the fingers (but the lycra gussets make the glove fell non-restrictive).  For $99 I don't think there is a glove that fits as comfortable as this one.  I promise you guys will like them if you give them a chance.  

I hadn't heard you were with Labeda till now. Funny, I thought they had ripped off your Alkali and Mission designs :smile: with the Pama gloves.

Dang. It doesn't sound like that transition went well :sad:

Glad to hear you've landed and hope it's a good situation.

I'm still happily rockin' my Amp Flyweights, but thinking of following through with an Alkali to ice conversion like we've covered in the past to back those up.

All that to say, I'm a big fan of your work and have been since my Proto V's, so I'm happy to see you're still producing and look forward to your touch in the future. Keep bringing it :smile: 

6 hours ago, Justin 1933 said:

The glove is the best fitting glove (to me) I have ever designed.  I would say the fit is a slightly snug on the fingers (but the lycra gussets make the glove fell non-restrictive).  For $99 I don't think there is a glove that fits as comfortable as this one.  I promise you guys will like them if you give them a chance.  

Justin,

Would you say that these gloves have a similar snug fit like the One90/old RBK 6K's?

Cheers!