Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrBrownstone

Alkali hockey stick experience?

Does anyone have experience with Alkali sticks, specifically the composite sticks with the ABS blades?  I'm intrigued by these as I can use them both in and outdoor and was looking for feedback on quality, etc.

I can't speak as to the quality of the shaft, but for outdoors I've been using a True A6.0 SBP shaft with the Alkali RPD Lite ABS tapered blade. Not sure if it's the shaft, blade, or the combination but the thing fires rockets.

It's holding up well being used on a fairly beat up outdoor concrete rink and I may start using it indoors if my Warrior Dynasty gives out anytime soon.

Once the blade wears out, I'll definitely replace it with another.

5 hours ago, IW Team - Chase said:

I used a buddy's Comp+ outdoors and it felt WAY better than my SuperFast that had a WrapAround ONE on it. The Crew+ is really close to the Comp+ in terms of specs.

Will definitely try one out then, and I'm spending too much time/money on your website, btw!

We had some really good luck with initially the Crew+ and then the Comp+,  got some quick wear on the blade would be my only negative comment.  

Felt much more like my sons regular sticks than any other outdoor stick we have used. 

We play outside 99% on smooth concrete and it just tears em up.