Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decoy

2016-2017 Gear Sightings

I'm seeing a couple  of jerseys being worn this weekend carrying the old school CCM logo. Specifically the St Louis and the Kings late 00s purples. Is Reebok branding these as CCM for "throwback" purposes? With Reebok, CCM and Adidas all being the same company I really wish they'd just go CCM branding across the board going forward.

20 hours ago, tpedersen3118 said:

Anyone know how to get a pair of those sweet Blues gloves from the WC? Custom order?

i wouldn't be surprised if Prostockhockey.com has them in a few weeks

3 hours ago, jordanm said:

i wouldn't be surprised if Prostockhockey.com has them in a few weeks

Sure, anyone can order SMU from the manufacturer ;) Right @Hills?

IMG_6060_zpsoxu2bv1n.jpg

I noticed this was happening to most of Team Canada's gloves. Did they paint the white on themselves? Looks like a DYI customization gone wrong. Must be the reason they lost in the SO

34 minutes ago, jsp047 said:

IMG_6060_zpsoxu2bv1n.jpg

I noticed this was happening to most of Team Canada's gloves. Did they paint the white on themselves? Looks like a DYI customization gone wrong. Must be the reason they lost in the SO

Just looks like normal pro-level wear to me.

The paint probably doesn't react well when mixed with tears. :ph34r:

...that's happened to every pair of Bauer gloves I've owned with stripes on them. 

9 hours ago, the iceman said:

Robby Fabbri- WInter Classic

Yeesh. I like the idea, but it just doesn't work.

To paraphrase the great Jeremy Clarkson, I do not know why blue holders can be worn by only people named Wayne Gretzky, but that's a fact and there's nothing we can do about it. If you have blue holders and you aren't called Wayne Gretzky, you have the wrong holders.

46 minutes ago, Burning Bear said:

To paraphrase the great Jeremy Clarkson, I do not know why blue holders can be worn by only people named Wayne Gretzky, but that's a fact and there's nothing we can do about it. If you have blue holders and you aren't called Wayne Gretzky, you have the wrong holders.

It would work a lot better if the boots had white outsoles.

7 hours ago, Burning Bear said:

It if funny to me how hockey players are brain washed/indoctrinated from an early age that black/subtle/don't notice me,  anything for skates is the way it is.

Same goes for white gloves and the like.

Don't be scared of colors. They don't bite.

On 1/6/2017 at 4:00 PM, IPv6Freely said:

Just looks like normal pro-level wear to me.

Can confirm. Have some X100's with the same issue after 1 season of use.

colins

18 hours ago, All Flash said:

It if funny to me how hockey players are brain washed/indoctrinated from an early age that black/subtle/don't notice me,  anything for skates is the way it is.

Same goes for white gloves and the like.

Don't be scared of colors. They don't bite.

Don't tell goalies that.

No, I mean when goalies would only wear all white because of the 'psychological element'. CCM / Reebok actually made the goalies under contract with them have some sort of color in their pads because they were worried about people not recognizing their pads as CCM / Reebok. CCM's customizer doesn't allow for logos to be the same color as the surrounding area. 

Perfect example:35ef2082de4d446ba36d82798a9e83a7.jpg