Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decoy

2016-2017 Gear Sightings

2 minutes ago, the iceman said:

zach-parise-and-jonas-brodin-of-the-minn

i would put my money on ccm branded oakleys as the ccm visors have the top corner by the screws angled, compared to the squared off one hes wearing, good eye!

3 hours ago, the_game said:

I think even more interesting are Parise's 'CCM Branded' Easton gloves.

those look like ccm's standard pro four role model. sty2

19 minutes ago, adam14 said:

those look like ccm's standard pro four role model. sty2

Sty2 has different segments on the thumb area.

oftu4S3.jpg

These are close, but still not them.

qWpkNi6.jpg

They look really similar to Subban's CCMs. Which were modeled after his old Eastons?

PK-Subban-1.jpg

o-PK-SUBBAN-facebook.jpg

MAC21_SUBBAN_CAROUSEL.jpg

11 minutes ago, Haggerty said:

from the website: 

Capture.JPG

i got that, lol. but look at the actual shape of the visor, not just what it says. JR's comment of a pro option makes sense but they aren't your retail ccm visor

edit: taking it down to details, oakley is thicker at the screw area, where ccm is a uniform thickness across the entire visor, its completely visable from the photo the iceman posted.

anyways... since henrik is wearing the pads i was talking about tonight. with a better look at them i'm not really a big fan but still better than the original 1s graphics.8znoqu.jpg

5 minutes ago, SaveByRask said:

anyways... since henrik is wearing the pads i was talking about tonight. with a better look at them i'm not really a big fan but still better than the original 1s graphics.8znoqu.jpg

Kinda looks like they did the same for The King as they did for Andersons  centennial classic pads with a custom pad skin 

Yea they were brutal. Lundqvists are a bit better. Either way I'm not a fan. Next thing you know you'll have some superdad putting a sublimated photo of his twins on his pads or something. 

It kind of reminds me of sublimated hockey jerseys most of the time: just because you can doesn't mean you should. 

Im all for goalie gear innovation but still prefer stitched graphics. 

36 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Yea they were brutal. Lundqvists are a bit better. Either way I'm not a fan. Next thing you know you'll have some superdad putting a sublimated photo of his twins on his pads or something. 

It kind of reminds me of sublimated hockey jerseys most of the time: just because you can doesn't mean you should. 

Im all for goalie gear innovation but still prefer stitched graphics. 

LOL @ the twins 

It only gets worse in 2017. 

Regardless of the name of the graphics process, it looks like pure garbage, and it's criminal what Bauer thinks they can charge, knowing you can get full Canadian made customs for less.

6 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

It only gets worse in 2017. 

Regardless of the name of the graphics process, it looks like pure garbage, and it's criminal what Bauer thinks they can charge, knowing you can get full Canadian made customs for less.

Are you talking about 1X?

Either way, as much crap Bauer gets for their goal line their pads perform ridiculously well. Durability on the other hand... it would be nice not to be their beta testers.

On 1/17/2017 at 4:23 PM, SaveByRask said:

i got that, lol. but look at the actual shape of the visor, not just what it says. JR's comment of a pro option makes sense but they aren't your retail ccm visor

edit: taking it down to details, oakley is thicker at the screw area, where ccm is a uniform thickness across the entire visor, its completely visable from the photo the iceman posted.

You may be right, but I don't think it's something shipping out of CCM.  Most likely a sticker swap done by the EQM.

Oakley isn't manufacturing shields for CCM.  

On 1/15/2017 at 8:32 PM, JunkyardAthletic said:

I checked out the website, but didn't appear to rivet  on one side like the ones the NHL players are wearing.  Do you know if that is done only at the pro level?   Also really couldn't tell how they differ from the Nash ones, so could they be the same thing and sourced from the same manufacturer?

Anyway, just curious, as I'm thinking of getting my son a pair.   Thanks!