Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decoy

2016-2017 Gear Sightings

11 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

I noticed the other night that Killorn's had a Bauer sticker on it too. And aren't Stralman's gloves rebranded Easton std 4 rolls with shotblockers?

Yes, NHL (or Bauer) was quicker to get people in Bauer branded gloves before the helmets.

On 3/5/2017 at 8:15 AM, XS222 said:

Anyone notice Easton e900 (I think that's the model) helmets being branded as Bauer? Interesting since most Easton helmets just got unbranded, but Anton Stralman has Bauer on his

Edit: found a picture

9839640-nhl-nashville-predators-at-tampa

they've been doing this since at least december, i made a post about steve ott wearing the e400 rebranded

E400 was one of my favorite helmets. I'd get the E400 if it was back as a Bauer branded helmet like when the Cooper HH3000 became the Bauer and Nike Bauer helmets.

15 minutes ago, the iceman said:

joshua-hosang-of-the-new-york-islanders-

What am I looking at? I assume either the VH or the jersey number but you haven't specified. 

What's with the helmet being up so high?  I had to do a google search to make sure he didn't have a very odd shaped head (or a man-bum tucked up there) but it looks like he just wears a small helmet that doesn't come down far enough.

Oh and for anyone following the Rangers, I noticed McDonagh switched from his old Easton sticks to a CCM stick the past couple of games (maybe longer but I just noticed a couple of games ago).

cut.jpg

Iggy trying out a VH skate, usually in CCM. Quick is the only other player on the Kings in VH. Also looks like Bauer cuff roll Easton gloves, was in CCM with the AVs and first couple of games with the Kings.DSC00066.jpg

4 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Oh and for anyone following the Rangers, I noticed McDonagh switched from his old Easton sticks to a CCM stick the past couple of games (maybe longer but I just noticed a couple of games ago).

cut.jpg

Zuc and Mac tacks 2.0. 

On 3/8/2017 at 2:06 PM, jsp047 said:

Iggy trying out a VH skate, usually in CCM. Quick is the only other player on the Kings in VH. Also looks like Bauer cuff roll Easton gloves, was in CCM with the AVs and first couple of games with the Kings.DSC00066.jpg

I noticed the gloves after his OT winner. Just too lazy to screenshot.

anyone have any pics of the inside of the elbow pads yet?

wondering if they have those stupid "donut-hole" thingies to hold you elbow in place

I hated that it was a big hole in there, it did nothing but hurt my elbow after leaning on it for a period of time (Ultra Tacks line I mean)

they do look sweet tho 

It looks way shorter than the 8k extended forearm though, sort of "in between".

Europeans were treated to the "20k long" at retail :)

6 hours ago, gosinger said:

It looks way shorter than the 8k extended forearm though, sort of "in between".

Europeans were treated to the "20k long" at retail :)

I think the length will be perfect (for me anyways)

the 8k's were way too long

but the Ultra Tacks were a bit short, they may have gotten it right w these

assuming they fix the donut thing inside the elbow pad and make it a deep fit like the Jofa/RBK's were 

1 hour ago, enis750 said:

I think the length will be perfect (for me anyways)

the 8k's were way too long

but the Ultra Tacks were a bit short, they may have gotten it right w these

assuming they fix the donut thing inside the elbow pad and make it a deep fit like the Jofa/RBK's were 

The elbow pocket in the 20k was awesome. I thought I'd prefer one with a donut, but after breaking it in, which took surprisingly little time, they're the most mobile and comfortable elbows I've ever worn. If it wasn't broke and now it is, put it back where it was.