Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decoy

2016-2017 Gear Sightings

23 hours ago, enis750 said:

anyone have any pics of the inside of the elbow pads yet?

wondering if they have those stupid "donut-hole" thingies to hold you elbow in place

I hated that it was a big hole in there, it did nothing but hurt my elbow after leaning on it for a period of time (Ultra Tacks line I mean)

On 3/3/2017 at 8:50 AM, JR Boucicaut said:

That factory in the Philippines have made the exact glove for a number of brands. 

The WinnWell glove was the exact same too.

Same factory made the Graf G65 pro glove. Complete with the palm wrap on the fore finger and pinky finger.

On 3/3/2017 at 9:50 AM, JR Boucicaut said:

That factory in the Philippines have made the exact glove for a number of brands. 

The WinnWell glove was the exact same too.

Still have mine. The most underrated glove out there, comfort / flexibility and protection is up there with the other top models.

They are holding up extremely well, Ive had them so long that I do not remember what my previous pair was. Practically zero smell, palms are still good after many years (take that Bauer).

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

On 3/8/2017 at 2:06 PM, jsp047 said:

Iggy trying out a VH skate, usually in CCM. Quick is the only other player on the Kings in VH. Also looks like Bauer cuff roll Easton gloves, was in CCM with the AVs and first couple of games with the Kings.DSC00066.jpg

VH experiment over after a couple of games...but now with a Warrior twig??? Looking back it seems he tried Warrior back when he was with the Bs but roughly 600+ of his 622 goals were scored with Easton sticks. Big switch if he sticks with it, Alpha is taking over the league!

Sabres_Kings_Hockey_92863.jpg

21 minutes ago, Kgbeast said:

Martin of Maple Leafs has lost a runner from fusion holder on his skates in game against Bruins earlier today...

Not much of a gear sighting...

They found Tom Brady's super bowl jerseys, so hopefully they will find the missing runner.

15 hours ago, Kgbeast said:

Martin of Maple Leafs has lost a runner from fusion holder on his skates in game against Bruins earlier today...

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

They found Tom Brady's super bowl jerseys, so hopefully they will find the missing runner.

I hope so, I'd hate to see that be a mystery forever. 

On 3/20/2017 at 2:14 PM, the iceman said:

Dustin Byfuglien using a Bauer Nexus stick.

*PIC*

Is it that Byfuglien is so big it, it looks like he's using baby gloves, or are they rather small-looking? Almost look like lax gloves at first glance.

Also, has Warrior always done colored palms like that?

14 hours ago, EBondo said:

Is it that Byfuglien is so big it, it looks like he's using baby gloves, or are they rather small-looking? Almost look like lax gloves at first glance.

Also, has Warrior always done colored palms like that?

Buff uses 13" gloves. I've seen some that are 13" with extended fingers but I don't know if all of his gloves are like that. 

Warrior has been doing the blue palms for him for a few years now. Since around the release of the Covert line I feel?