Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone purchased pucks from either HugFlight or Discounted Hockey on ebay? Both places have a 50 ct for 40 bucks and free shipping. Typically, a puck is a puck, but i figured I'd ask here first since last year I bought a bunch of aftermarket roller hockey pucks and they turned out to be complete GARBAGE.

I haven't, but I would be really surprised if they were any different than any other puck. Roller pucks are different since there are a lot of different designs and manufacturers - I'd expect some to be better than others in that case.

I disagree with "a puck is a puck".  I've used Chinese made pucks and they started chipping after a few uses.  I've had better luck with Canadian, Slovakia and Czech pucks.

I don't know where the local rink got their last batch of pucks but they would chip very quickly and every once in while one would actually split in two. All pucks are not created equal.

14 hours ago, Davideo said:

I don't know where the local rink got their last batch of pucks but they would chip very quickly and every once in while one would actually split in two. All pucks are not created equal.

Did Tron start selling pucks?

I got the 50 pack of pucks from discount hockey off eBay and they have held up really well. They are Lindsy pucks made Canada, I think that is the same puck as they use at our rink in Mankato.