Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

Price Drop: Used twice - CCM Ultra Tacks 16" shinguards, BNIB Easton E700 LA JR. Kings Purple helmet - Size S

I purchased the shinguards in-store at Hockey Giant last week and they are really nice but I have decided to stick with my old RBK 18K shinguards until they completely fall apart and/or stink too bad to expose others to.  They were used for a grand total of 1.5 hours in 2 separate skates and still smell new and look new with the exception of some minor paint wear and a small ding (see pics).  I paid $147 for them including tax but will let them go for $95 shipped to the continental USA.

Helmet was purchased off eBay from someone in LA (maybe SirJW?)  In any case, I already own a purple one and this was a backup.  Never been worn, still in the box and with tags.  $45 shipped to the continental USA.  

I have been a member here for years and have sold quite a bit but my feedback isn't showing up anymore, I think that thread was closed a while back.  In any case, I am on eBay as 91memories and have a perfect feedback rating.  Any questions, feel free to PM me.

IMG_9394.jpg

IMG_9395.jpg

IMG_9396.jpg

IMG_9397.jpg

IMG_9398.jpg

IMG_9399.jpg

IMG_9400.jpg

IMG_9401.jpg

IMG_9391.jpg

IMG_9392.jpg

IMG_9393.jpg