Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InglewoodJack7888

120+ flex sticks

Hello, I am looking to buy a new stick. I just play in a beer league so I am not looking to spend $300 on a stick that would be overkill. Currently I have stick with an 85 flex which works well when I play forward for stick handling and wrist shots. I am looking for a stick for when I play defense. Problem is that I am 6'5" and 305 lbs so when I even attempt a slap shot with the 85 flex at 50% power I feel like I am going to snap it. I need a stick that won't snap first shot I take at full power. I tried a 110 flex before but I had to add an extention to it thus lowering the flex and u did not feel confident using it for slap shots. Are there any right handed sticks out there with 120 flex or more that aren't too terribly expensive. If not are there any wooden sticks anyone could recommend? Thank you for your time

Most places that stock pro stock sticks will be happy to sell you 110+ flex sticks cheap. There is minimal demand for ops above 100 flex. 

I have an ooooooldddd Sherwood wood/graphite stick (Coffey) edition that says 130 flex right on it, not sure how accurate it is.