Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A2rhino

Warrior Covert QR1 Pro Stock VS Retail?

I recently purchased two Pro Stock Warrior QR1 (Vanek) sticks from PROSTOCK.COM. After looking over the sticks I noticed that the Dagger tapper isn't nearly as thin and aggressive on the Pro Stock as it is the retail. I haven't nor can I shoot the sticks to compare due to an injury preventing me from doing so. Can someone here  (possibly a warrior rep) answer for me if there is a reason why the tapper is not as thin or if the stick is not actually a QR1 and possibly another Pro Model.

Thanks in advance

I'm not a warrior rep, but is there a code stamped on the back of the stick that says either T3LR or G3LR? 

A T3LR describes a 'true' QR1, while a G3LR is a fused shaft with QR features. What you are describing sounds to me like a G3LR stick. 

you answered your own question, its not a QR1, its one of Warriors non retail models that there pro's have access to. its one of the downfalls of buying pro stock sticks, while they are cheaper they are not always what they appear to be. I have tweeted Warrior about possibly going over some of their stick codes but they said they have so many codes it would take too long

Found this awhile back but forgot about it, but still no G3QRN code. 

Must be new

Warrior Sticks

- Usually marked as is

F4 - Mid-kick

F4R - Mid-kick

F4LR - Mid-kick

T3R - Covert

T3LR - QR1

G3LR - Low fused shaft with modified QR features

Good stuff. Thanks guys. As I said; I've not been able to use them yet, however they are light and well balanced. Could the code be a SMU for PSH?  

I am curious what QR features this stick has other than a low kickpoint.