Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Langkow22

CCM Cl500 stick

Been offered one of these at a cracking price.

i have searched but can't find which stick it actually is. I managed to trace it back to 2014 via the catalogue releases but only because somebody commented it as it wasn't in the actual catalogue? 

Any help muchly appreciated 

Thanks Guys

I believe (but I'm not 100% sure) that it was an SMU. Within the last few months quite a few started seeing the light of day on retail shelves. I haven't used one, but it feels about on par with any other $70-$80ish stick.

It's an SMU, mainly for Europe but it's definitely a high end stick. You would have see some NHL players using that build a few years ago.

57 minutes ago, EvilPepe said:

I believe (but I'm not 100% sure) that it was an SMU. Within the last few months quite a few started seeing the light of day on retail shelves. I haven't used one, but it feels about on par with any other $70-$80ish stick.

Where can one find this stick in the US? I've heard about it before but couldn't find anything.

Not sure, to be honest. And I think Aireye is right about it being a higher-end SMU than I indicated - I was thinking of the CL550.

4 hours ago, EvilPepe said:

Not sure, to be honest. And I think Aireye is right about it being a higher-end SMU than I indicated - I was thinking of the CL550.

Yeah I asked my CCM rep about it a couple years ago. Even though he said it's a Euro SMU (I have no reason to doubt that, given the source) I saw it for sale online from a Source for Sports in W. Canada.

Langkow, your best bet may be a (very) rare pro stock version (even then it may be another CCM construction beneath the paint). The stick came out in 2014 I believe. Hossa used it for a bit and I think a couple other Hawks too.