Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just wondering if anyone to the north has been watching Letterkenny. I saw a few clips on YouTube and just about peed myself. I guess Crave TV isn't something we can get in the US.

i did however find All Dressed chips which are pretty flippin' awesome!

• Like 1

If you check out Daily Motion you should be able to catch the first season if you poke around a little

only a skid like me would tell'ya where to look

EDIT: awe hell, here you go. i did some of the work for ya

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=dailymotion letterkenny

Edited by GreatestAmericanBeardo
  • Like 3

On August 12, 2016 at 10:02 PM, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

If you check out Daily Motion you should be able to catch the first season if you poke around a little

only a skid like me would tell'ya where to look

EDIT: awe hell, here you go. i did some of the work for ya

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=dailymotion letterkenny

3 hours well worth it!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2016 at 9:41 PM, tpedersen3118 said:

i did however find All Dressed chips which are pretty flippin' awesome!

Sadly, some of us drove all the way to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, then found out while gas may be cheap, there's no all dressed chips. What a shithole..

All quotes aside, after my buddy at work showed me this, I thought it was the greatest thing ever and binge-watched season one. I get it's not everyone's type of humor, but it's still good in other aspects too. 

I'm ready for the second season to come out, for more hilarity alongside more wheels/snipes/cellys/dirty dangles. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, UCMnumber8 said:

Sadly, some of us drove all the way to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, then found out while gas may be cheap, there's no all dressed chips. What a shithole..

All quotes aside, after my buddy at work showed me this, I thought it was the greatest thing ever and binge-watched season one. I get it's not everyone's type of humor, but it's still good in other aspects too. 

I'm ready for the second season to come out, for more hilarity alongside more wheels/snipes/cellys/dirty dangles. 

It's one of those shows where I think people love it or hate it. I'm a huge fan of the humor, I'm still trying to decipher what McMurray says to Wayne in the bathroom... something about a "drivin' them 94' jeep YJ with a wave decal on the side, ??? ????  ???, Bangkok ladyboy"??? Wtf? Lol!! ????????????

Edited by tpedersen3118

Howdy,

I liked the 1st season.  Hopefully someone will post up how to watch it from the US / they'll release it to Netflix or whatever.

Mark

On 12/23/2016 at 11:22 PM, marka said:

Howdy,

I liked the 1st season.  Hopefully someone will post up how to watch it from the US / they'll release it to Netflix or whatever.

Mark

There's no "legal" option for outside of Canada, luckily I'm in Asia where no one really cares about copyright laws of other countries. There's a reddit thread that may or may not have a link split into two posts that would allow you to access someone's mega drive and perhaps download the entire second season. I'm really going to miss cheap and fast internet that doesn't narc you out to the fun police for downloading something that isn't available in your country when I move back to the states. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2016 at 11:09 AM, dankwelp said:

There's no "legal" option for outside of Canada, luckily I'm in Asia where no one really cares about copyright laws of other countries. There's a reddit thread that may or may not have a link split into two posts that would allow you to access someone's mega drive and perhaps download the entire second season. I'm really going to miss cheap and fast internet that doesn't narc you out to the fun police for downloading something that isn't available in your country when I move back to the states. 

i dont really have cheap and fast internet here in australia...

but we do have the fun police - but they do not know how to deal with VPN's haha

On 12/23/2016 at 9:22 AM, marka said:

Howdy,

Mark

Not likely to get released on Netflix. It's a Crave TV (Bell Media) original series. 

On 1/6/2017 at 11:56 PM, RadioGaGa said:

Not likely to get released on Netflix. It's a Crave TV (Bell Media) original series. 

That's a damn shame.

Come on Canadian media! Put it out there for the kids!

11 hours ago, tpedersen3118 said:

That's a damn shame.

Come on Canadian media! Put it out there for the kids!

Bell internet and TV providers are just like US Cable providers, they want people to suffer as much pain as possible while making the most profits. Crave TV exists to try and compete with Netflix as they wanted Netflix to fail. Bell tried to make it illegal for people in Canada to use US Netflix...

• Like 1

I'm about 4 episodes into season 1. It's really dumb, but definitely amusing at times. It's kind of a Trailer Park Boys level of stupid where it's so ridiculous you can't help but laugh. 

I do like that they used the guy who played Don Cherry in his (surprisingly decent) movies. 

• Like 1

It's Jared Keeso's show. He created it. The 2 hockey guys  were in the Gordie Howe move. Dylan Playfair (Reilly) is Larry's kid. Looking forward to the St. Patrick's day special. I haven't had a chance to watch the "Ferda" addition (as in 'ferda fans'). There is additional commentary and stuff. Should be entertaining.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RadioGaGa said:

It's Jared Keeso's show. He created it. The 2 hockey guys  were in the Gordie Howe move. Dylan Playfair (Reilly) is Larry's kid. Looking forward to the St. Patrick's day special. I haven't had a chance to watch the "Ferda" addition (as in 'ferda fans'). There is additional commentary and stuff. Should be entertaining.

Had no idea what his name was.