Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

3 hours ago, YukonLiving said:

I've flipped past this show a few times thinking it would be cheesy... might have to give it a watch now.

It's DEFINITELY cheesy but funny because of it.

Ha! At least my intuition was right. Maybe I'll take a look tonight after the Leafs game and my ice time. 

4 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

It's DEFINITELY cheesy but funny because of it.

On 2/23/2017 at 6:25 PM, YukonLiving said:

I've flipped past this show a few times thinking it would be cheesy... might have to give it a watch now.

you may want to turn on the captions to catch all the dialogue.  for a bunch of slow moving hicks, they sure does talks fast  XD

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

you may want to turn on the captions to catch all the dialogue.  for a bunch of slow moving hicks, they sure does talks fast  XD

Haha thanks!  I've got a little experience with hockey lingo so I'll see how I make out first - I always feel like I miss half of what's going on when I watch stuff with subtitles.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

I can't find season 2... will have to wait for it to get uploaded :(

When I followed the link earlier in this thread it took me to season 1 episodes but on the side there were suggestions for season 2, ended up watching them all. Figger it out.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x59zwkn_letterkenny-s02e01-a-fuss-at-the-ag-hall_tv

Edited by FREQUENCY247

59 minutes ago, FREQUENCY247 said:

When I followed the link earlier in this thread it took me to season 1 episodes but on the side there were suggestions for season 2, ended up watching them all. Figger it out.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x59zwkn_letterkenny-s02e01-a-fuss-at-the-ag-hall_tv

I meant for download. No interest in streaming them. 

On 2/24/2018 at 6:15 PM, Larry54 said:

Fantastic clip. Always love behind the scenes on shows like this. They've got to be an absolute blast to make. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

FB must have killed that group.  I just went looking for it with no luck... 😞

It's been made private because people kept reporting it. At one point it was invite-only but now its totally private. 

That said...

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, RadioGaGa said:

Do Americans (without a direct Canadian connection) even "get" it?

I'm Canadian, and it took me a little while to "get" it. But I'm not from Ontario let alone rural Ontario. 😄

On 6/6/2018 at 3:48 PM, RadioGaGa said:

Do Americans (without a direct Canadian connection) even "get" it?

I'm an American and I'm pretty sure I get it. Rural Ontario seems a lot like Up North Wisconsin. Skids, Farmers and hockey players. But I gotta say, we don't have any Bonnie McMurray's. The show is great and all the characters are likable on some level. I like how all the groups have their dust-ups with each other, but they don't hate. Like the episode where the skid gets out of rehab and gets in trouble in Toronto. Wayne Daryl , Squirelly Dan and Miss Katy don't hesitate to go back him up and throw hands. I really like the show.

Anyone else watch the Valentimes special? Would have been fun to be in the writers room for some of those exchanges during the speed dating scenes.

• Like 2

Not yet, but will be doing so tomorrow. 

That said, I tweeted a photo to Jared Keeso of me eating tacos after hiking outside LA. It seemed so appropriate. 

• Like 1