Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bakum

All Black Hockey Sticks

This could be pretty interesting. The replacement warranty is pretty OK... you do have to read it as they replace the sick only if you brake it on the first day, but even that is pretty good. It would be worth while to try. It also looks like you can return unused stick for a refund if there is something that does not agree with you... You do have to pay return shipping costs however.

So I have used one for over 2/3rds of a year now. It's a really solid twig. It's longevity is because it became a back up to my True A5.2 a while ago, but it's still a really great twig. I just prefer the True a lot better.

I highly recommend trying them out. I was going to write a review on them, but was going to wait till it broke to give a true longevity type deal, but it has never broken and I've just gotten lazy.

I'd say it's probably a 7.5/10 stick, it's just a plain, light, mid-kick stick. Very basic, but still very good. If we're comparing it to other sticks that are sub $100, it's a 10/10. You can't beat it for that price point.