Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
mjpisat

What does this warrior code mean?

The shaft to hosel shape looks similar to the PS QRI I bought from them. I learned that the code on the back of the stick (not shown) describes it as being a stick with QR1 FEATURES but NOT an actual QR1. My guess is that it is a low kick stick however NOT using the Dagger tech.

7 minutes ago, mjpisat said:

And why does pro stock hockey say it is a qr1 dressed as hd1?

They are wrong. All the HD1s I've seen have been F4QR. Real QR1 are either T3LR or T3QR. G3LR for example is a fused stick with "qr features." But it is not a true QR1. 

Mine are G3QR. Again; This code makes it NOT an actual QR but it does qualify it as having QR features. When you get the stick. Compare it to a Retail QR and see if it has the same Dagger taper. The link and pics of the stick clearly show it does not have the same aggressive dagger taper. Now this doesn't mean its a bad thing. I actually think the taper that the PS models have is better and more durable than the retail. Below is some interesting info I found.

Warrior Sticks

- Usually marked as is

F4 - Mid-kick

F4R - Mid-kick

F4LR - Mid-kick

T3R - Covert

T3LR - QR1

G3LR - Low fused shaft with modified QR features

Warrior/Inno Flex Chart

- This letter is located on the underside of the shaft... Usually looks something like this

180 = 120 Flex

200 = 110 Flex

220 = 105 Flex

260 = 90 Flex

290 = 95 Flex

300 = 80 Flex

340 = 75 Flex

380 = 70 Flex

440 = 65 Flex

NEW Warrior Flex Chart

- Flex is marked directly on the stick... Nice and simple!

Edited by A2rhino

Just got a EK65 Alpha QX pro stock from HM marked F4LR. So what do I have here, an HD1 dressed as a QX? 

I notice other Karlsson pro stocks are listed as HD1’s dressed as. That’s not how monkey spec’d it.

1 hour ago, stick9 said:

Just got a EK65 Alpha QX pro stock from HM marked F4LR. So what do I have here, an HD1 dressed as a QX? 

I notice other Karlsson pro stocks are listed as HD1’s dressed as. That’s not how monkey spec’d it.

you are correct,  Alpha code is T8. 

Edited by jordanm

2 hours ago, jordanm said:

you are correct,  Alpha code is T8. 

Hmm, feeling a bit cheated seeing how HM listed it and spec’d it as a QX. Especially since I could get a retail HD1 with warranty for about the same price. 

Just picked up a Alpha QX from dkhockey in CT. Code is T8 QX. Even prostockhockey needs to be watched. Buddy of mine bought 2x Yakupov QRLs and one was a T4QR and the other was a T3QR. One mid and one QRL construction. Warrior offers so many custom options at Pro the codes are essential info before pulling the trigger.