Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60PlusWinger

Bauer RB7 (Nexus 1000 w diff weave) vs G3 sticks?

Just picked up a Sedin APX that's an RB7 which is said to be a Nexus 1000 with different weave. I see the blade has a different weave than the shaft and it looks like the G3 flex profile just a different weave for the shaft. The Nexus 1000 was designed after the G3 flex profile I was told but obvious looks a bit different than this RB7.

RB7

474320BD-5246-4664-958F-B8E7C7576A85_zps

G3

91145212-71AD-4A40-9986-2A2971D8CA21_zps

Notice the difference between the thickness of the CF weave on the top stick vs the bottom which has a smaller pattern. Just curious of the difference if any, obviously looks like a fused 2 piece.

5 hours ago, Hank_33 said:

A little off-topic, but could you show the curve? Always wondered what curve my favourite players use.

Its actually Daniel not Henrik, I figured they'd use the same thing but I guess not haha.

1C52CA6F-EE1D-469F-9DF5-FD4128B5E149_zps

My prostock Nexus 1000 sticks with the G3 profile have the One95 blade.  I believe that's the standard for them.  Had one break at the fuse point within a month and the other chipped there, I put tape over it and it's been holding up for a few months with regular use.