Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60PlusWinger

Matt Duchene Pro Curve Pics

He's said publicly that Sakic was his favorite player growing up, so that might have something to do with it :)

That said, I've seen pro stocks of his that are closer to the retail Sakic. Maybe training with Sid has tilted him toward a milder blade. 

I'll be using this one, the article he was in about his stick length saying he cut 6 inches off the stick is true however when I got the stick I cut 3 inches off of it and it was still only 1 inch shorter than a full length retail Bauer P91a 87 flex. Safe to say he only really cuts 4 inches off a full length retail length stick. Still short but not terribly short. I really like him as a player so I wanted to get my hands on a twig and see if I could apply the same thing to my game. I used to use a Drury as a forward. Stick is light and puck feel is really nice, see how it goes in actual game time.