Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

masterpeice_patrice

Ryan Getzlaf ..

11 hours ago, masterpeice_patrice said:

Such a beautician  eh? 

I guess he is... he is a pretty dissent hockey player as well! Some people seems to be able to do everything well.

10 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Probably about the same amount of sense as the thread about goalies... 

Hey I was asking if goalies think they are taking the angles away when they leave the net wide open, what if I don't shoot ? What if I pass? What if I deked and moved in on him? 

10 hours ago, masterpeice_patrice said:

Hey I was asking if goalies think they are taking the angles away when they leave the net wide open, what if I don't shoot ? What if I pass? What if I deked and moved in on him? 

They do think that because they are. If you do something other than shoot then they react and adjust accordingly. Considering some people think there needs to be more scoring, I'd say the system is working pretty well.

16 hours ago, masterpeice_patrice said:

I just changed beauty to beautician ...how does it not make sense ?

A beautician applies make-up, styles hair, etc. Hence, my previous comment on making his team mates look good. You wouldn't be Norm Crosby, are you?