Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60PlusWinger

How long do Warrior custom glove orders take?

Messed around with Warriors glove customizer today and I swore I'd never pay $200 or whatever it is for gloves but wow, what I came up with just might be worth it to me for some QRLs but how long does it take? I was pushed away by MyBauer considering it took so long for my stick to come only for it to break in a week and the process began again. Anyone know how long warrior takes to get you your mitts?

6 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Sorry for the necrobump, but has the wait time gone down at all?

Pair I ordered a couple months ago took 7 weeks from order to delivery. They'd quoted me 6-10 weeks. 

I think it's also worth noting that from what I read in another thread here, Warrior custom gloves are no longer giving the wide range of customization on their top end models like in the past.

They are now offering versions of their gloves (at least for the Coverts I looked at) that aren't quite up to their top end versions and have relatively limited customization geared more for team orders and cost savings on their end.

I understand why they did it, but really wish they had announced the change ahead of time, I wouldn't have put off ordering custom Covert gloves.

Howdy,

23 minutes ago, GoalForFun said:

It's also cheaper now though. $120 for the QX Pro custom.

Where do you see prices on the Warrior customizer?

Mostly idle curiosity, but I was wondering how much a pair of custom Covert Pros would cost.

Mark

1 hour ago, marka said:

Howdy,

Where do you see prices on the Warrior customizer?

Mostly idle curiosity, but I was wondering how much a pair of custom Covert Pros would cost.

Mark

When you go order it through a store they'll tell you the price.

I don't have any info on Covert prices.

On 5/18/2017 at 3:08 PM, Swlabr11 said:

Can you still order through Total Hockey? If so how? Do you just forward them the spec sheet?

Yeah I did mine through Total Hockey online,  just emailed them my spec sheet PDF from the Warrior customizer and they put the order in for me, and they were shipped right to my door.