Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choco316

Graf Cobra Holders vs Tuuk Lightspeed Edge Width Difference

I'm getting a pair of VH skates made and am looking at holder options. On my current Bauer's Nexus 7000 I have Lightspeed Edge which is nice because I'm able to swap out the blade, but because of the width I'm unable to offset the blade holders which I'm hoping to do on my VH skates. 

That's just the rationale, but not really relevant to my question of, has anyone worked with both and can say whether one of these holders has a wider width than the other? And by width I mean the part that connects to the skate. Difference of millimeters even would be pretty big.  

I know that's a really specific request, but thought someone might know since they're pretty popular.

Thanks guys!

nt 5000's are slightly wider in the forefoot area, they are both the same width thru the heel. IMHO the edge holder is much better than the nt5000.

Cobra holder on my PeakSpeed is

Rear cup is 54mm wide, it is the same width all the way through.

Front cup is 79mm wide at the widest (last two rivets). It is 58mm in the front at the first two rivets.