Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nicemuck

Ordering Nexus V-Cut Skates..

Not really sure what in specific you're looking for, but looking at the models you're mentioning, would it be safe to say you're looking for X900 skates? I could be wrong.

Yes there is a new version. Do a search and talk to whoever you're going through for customs they should be able to tell you as well. 

Ya I'm looking for the tech mesh x:60-x7.0-x90 style skates. It looks like in the current vapor model they no longer have that skate style available retail. All top line skates in vapor have curve composite as the outer. Seems like all of the pros that like that style skate have gottten them dressed as nexus instead of the vapor. Rather just get retail if possible instead of going the custom route tho. 

You're clearly misinformed. There's a thread literally called "ordering custom bauer skates" that talks about the boot options available. The v cut nexus is still an option, merely updated it is still not curv composite.

On 2016-10-30 at 0:15 PM, nicemuck said:

Is it possible or is there a "new version" of the x:60->x7.0->x90 skate available retail ?

Unfortunately, those are your only options if you're looking for a tech mesh boot. I am bummed out over the fact they took the option away from retail. 

If anyone can hook me up with a new pair of x90's in a 7.5D, let me know! :tongue: