Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Warrior DT1LT's

W28 (Yakupov)

75 Flex

1zxl6v8.jpg

And due to a mess up by Warrior, they are sending me an additional DT1LT at no charge! Great customer service, as always.

• Like 1

And due to a mess up by Warrior, they are sending me an additional DT1LT at no charge! Great customer service, as always.

Awesome! What was the mess up?

My haul from the Canucks sale:

IMG_00000057.jpg

• Like 1

I paid for rush shipping from Warrior. They sent me two lefties instead of righties. I emailed them and was told the righties would be sent next day air with Saturday delivery, but were not (I really could have used them this weekend).

Edited by kovalchuk71

Warrior DT1LT's

W28 (Yakupov)

75 Flex

1zxl6v8.jpg

Warrior did something similar for me. Was owed a cheque which took awhile to send out to me, and they agreed to give me a DT1ST for free. Fantastic customer service.

IMG_00000057.jpg

so I wake early on a Saturday, line up and get in on the sale and find no 7K/8K elbows. Now I know where they all went! What did you think of the sale this year?

Warrior did something similar for me. Was owed a cheque which took awhile to send out to me, and they agreed to give me a DT1ST for free. Fantastic customer service.

so I wake early on a Saturday, line up and get in on the sale and find no 7K/8K elbows. Now I know where they all went! What did you think of the sale this year?

It was pretty good. Only one other pair of beat up 7K Pros in size 6 though. I was in the employee sale and by the time I got there quite a few people were already milling about but mostly looking at apparel...apparel was real cheap.

They did save some prime items to release for the STH sale and then the general public sale like another Schroeder NXG and Sedin NXG skates.

10428925_10152503915111419_1183423625_n_

Anaheim Ducks warrior Hustlers, and LA Kings Bauer APX gloves which were given the Sharpie treatment. Sharpie looks okay for now, but I think I'll take the opportunity to do something I've wanted to try for a long time, and black these out with India ink. BTW, I didn't filter this picture, I guess my lamp just makes it look like I live in a pollen haze or something.

They did save some prime items to release for the STH sale and then the general public sale like another Schroeder NXG and Sedin NXG skates.

I managed to snag the other shroeder stick. It's actually a G3 dressed as an NXG, at least mine is. I used it yesterday and it is aweeeeesome. Best $100 I've spent on a stick.

Pretty sure I've seen the ONE60 wood stick at my LHS in Canada before. Same graphics as the one Naslund used. Never held Naslund's pro model but the retail version felt very light and balanced. I have one of Demitra's black/blue ONE60 wood sticks from his Canucks days and the thing is a brick.

Demitra also used a woody painted as an XXX Lite when they were produced. That was a beautiful stick.

I managed to snag the other shroeder stick. It's actually a G3 dressed as an NXG, at least mine is. I used it yesterday and it is aweeeeesome. Best $100 I've spent on a stick.

Haha I was trying to get them to bring out the other one (yours) but they said they had to keep it for the general public, which makes a lot of sense. I'm excited to try it out tomorrow night.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't G3 just a custom flex profile that is similar to the Nexus flex profile (what Nexus was made to emulate)?

Anaheim Ducks warrior Hustlers, and LA Kings Bauer APX gloves which were given the Sharpie treatment. Sharpie looks okay for now, but I think I'll take the opportunity to do something I've wanted to try for a long time, and black these out with India ink. BTW, I didn't filter this picture, I guess my lamp just makes it look like I live in a pollen haze or something.

Wow, I'm surprised they would do the Sharpie treatment. Whose are they? Sick filter dude ;).

Edited by kazin

Haha I was trying to get them to bring out the other one (yours) but they said they had to keep it for the general public, which makes a lot of sense. I'm excited to try it out tomorrow night.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't G3 just a custom flex profile that is similar to the Nexus flex profile (what Nexus was made to emulate)?

Haha yeah they brought it out just after 11. Luckily I was right in front as they were bringing out the new stick rack. I had actually arrived at around 9:30 and was expecting to wait till 11, but the guy was like "ahh screw it, we don't want to make you guys wait in the sun for a while so you can just come in now". Literally after only waiting maybe 2 minutes.

And yeah it's not exactly the same as a nexus but I believe nexus is based off G3 concept. (Although I'm no expert). As far as I know g3's have custom flex pattern, custom weave and custom blades. Basically custom everything. The Schroeder stick had a one95 blade. It felt great using it and was pretty much brand new. Was yours used or new?

Haha yeah they brought it out just after 11. Luckily I was right in front as they were bringing out the new stick rack. I had actually arrived at around 9:30 and was expecting to wait till 11, but the guy was like "ahh screw it, we don't want to make you guys wait in the sun for a while so you can just come in now". Literally after only waiting maybe 2 minutes.

And yeah it's not exactly the same as a nexus but I believe nexus is based off G3 concept. (Although I'm no expert). As far as I know g3's have custom flex pattern, custom weave and custom blades. Basically custom everything. The Schroeder stick had a one95 blade. It felt great using it and was pretty much brand new. Was yours used or new?

Nice guy! Last year I had the 10AM presale (not STH but email list) email and arrived at around 945AM. There were already sooo many people inside and the security guy just let us right in. Unfortunately by then there was nothing good.

Where did you read that his is a one95 blade? I could find much info on his twig. It was considered "used" but all that was done to it was get taped (and I assume get cut down). There are absolutely no signs of use. Such a sick deal for $90+tax! I didn't get my free praccy socks with it though haha. Probably using it tonight.

Edited by JSK81

Wow, I'm surprised they would do the Sharpie treatment. Whose are they? Sick filter dude ;).

Trevor Lewis, they say "Lewis 22"

E3 (Hall, Sakic, etc..) 85 flex. I have been using my V9E E28 quite a bit, but I'm not that great with it, I've been known to put a shot or two into the netting without a deflection.

that thing is a beaut, yea whats the pattern?