Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Trevor Lewis, they say "Lewis 22"

I think I misinterpreted you. Did you get these from the Ducks sale or are they just conveniently Ducks colours?

E3 (Hall, Sakic, etc..) 85 flex. I have been using my V9E E28 quite a bit, but I'm not that great with it, I've been known to put a shot or two into the netting without a deflection.

I was like that when I started playing with a Leino (Kovalev) pro stock, which is a kinkier curve and more rockered on the heel, but very similar in concept. I was trying to shoot from the mid/heel of the blade, instead of the toe. Once I got used to feeling the launch and release from the toe I was able to get really zippy shots low or high. It took me some time to get used to though, so I know what you're going through.

Looks like a t90.

It does, I also thought of the Montreal M60. But both of those are more white, less of that nice fade effect Easton has incorporated into the their shaft. I like the look a lot better than those other two.

how long did it take to get used to shooting more from the toe?

I have started doing this after watching a few videos. My shot is a hell of a lot harder but my accuracy is just shit

I think I misinterpreted you. Did you get these from the Ducks sale or are they just conveniently Ducks colours?

They are Kings gloves given the orange sharpie treatment to match the Ducks pants.

how long did it take to get used to shooting more from the toe?

I have started doing this after watching a few videos. My shot is a hell of a lot harder but my accuracy is just shit

About the third shot I took with it (where I focused on getting the puck off from the toe and even looked at it to make sure it was there) it was like it was fired out of a gun. But I took me a couple-three weeks to really get a feel for the spot, but that was also only skating once a week and mostly scrimmaging, so not much stick and puck time, etc. Also, I hadn't played in 5 years, so a lot of it was just figuring out the balance of the stick, the length of the shaft for that blade, etc.

When you say your accuracy is bad, is it consistently off, or is it completely unpredictable?

10428925_10152503915111419_1183423625_n_

Anaheim Ducks warrior Hustlers, and LA Kings Bauer APX gloves which were given the Sharpie treatment. Sharpie looks okay for now, but I think I'll take the opportunity to do something I've wanted to try for a long time, and black these out with India ink. BTW, I didn't filter this picture, I guess my lamp just makes it look like I live in a pollen haze or something.

Where'd you get the Lewis gloves? I've been on the lookout for Kings prostock gear and wishing they had a yearly equipment sale like other teams. I know Jake's Custom Pro Shop sometimes has a few items but haven't had any luck there on the times I've stopped by.

Finally able to get the right size, so did the conversion on them today. Can't wait to use them tomorrow, insanely happy with the way they turned out.

856906604.jpg?1402791309

• Like 2

Where'd you get the Lewis gloves? I've been on the lookout for Kings prostock gear and wishing they had a yearly equipment sale like other teams. I know Jake's Custom Pro Shop sometimes has a few items but haven't had any luck there on the times I've stopped by.

There are almost always Kings gloves on ebay by a seller named Yotes93 or something. Go for about $150 USD + shipping a pop. Real nice stuff he has...must have a buddy in the Kings' dressing room.

Lie 5 or 5.5? really eager to try a lie 5 e3.

Me too. I'm happy with Easton's broader lie 5 offerings now, E4 used to be all, but now I can choose from 28, 36, 3...so sweet for me.

lie 5.5 , went to a pick up hockey seession last night. felt okay still need to add a 2 inch plug , coming form an apx , well give better review after more use

Edited by bar down

That can't be safe for the opponent. Why not a visor?

Ofcourse this cage can't be used in official matches.

Though in ordinary icetime or recreation matches, we can even choose no-face by our own judges.

Always I play hockey with visor or no-face, so I think this Cateye is safer than no-face and this is just a fashion :smile:

I thought it might be a similar as helm of Vikings if there was half Cateye cage.

• Like 1

Found these at the local PIAS and had to pick them up. Traded some old stuff in and ended up paying $14 out the door for two pairs. The mesh bags were a nice surprise as well. I have 2 bags to put wet socks into :smile:

vpen8l.jpg

• Like 1