Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I already bought this over 2months over though finally finished all customizations so post a pic.

14503840029_0564d5816c_z.jpg

Really amazing skates.
No need any words for these boots.

Easily the best post I've ever made in this thread.

KfuYAhyl.png

This was sent to me by JR as a thank-you for the help getting the site back up again.

He told me he was sending me something, but wouldn't say what. I was kind of expecting a Synergy or something for a LTR, especially once a stick-sized box showed up on my doorstep. But nope... what was in that stick box was FAR better. That there folks is a game-used and autographed Drew Doughty stick, used during the 2008 World Juniors.

I was absolutely floored when I opened it. He hit the nail right on the head - being both Canadian and a Kings fan, this was awesome for multiple reasons.

I truly can't say thank you enough to JR for this incredible gift. Wow. I'm still in shock. I had to get a stick mounting kit before I took photos because this thing absolutely has to go on the wall.

Wow. Molto Generoso! What's the curve on that? Also, do you know if he's currently use an e28 or something similar?

Edited by Neo5370

Wow. Molto Generoso! What's the curve on that? Also, do you know if he's currently use an e28 or something similar?

Doughty's been using an E28 pattern since around 2009, before that he used a pretty standard heel curve.

Doughty's been using an E28 pattern since around 2009, before that he used a pretty standard heel curve.

Interesting. That seems like a pretty drastic change in preference.

Edited by Neo5370

No idea on curve. I don't see it marked anywhere. May be under the grip but I don't intend on taking the tape off :)

No idea on curve. I don't see it marked anywhere. May be under the grip but I don't intend on taking the tape off :)

Yeah, definitely keep that thing as is!

Weird photo of my legs but only one I got of these...

I wanted to try a tighter fitting glove so I got these when they were on sale for about $30. They are the most comfortable glove I have ever worn and the protection seems top notch with either plastic or very hard foams all throughout the backhand and finger protection of the glove. Very impressed. A few weird design choices but I am very happy with the purchase nonetheless.

Sherwood N10, I believe they are the same as the Rekker EK9.

soJPsl6.jpg

Edited by Hills
  • Like 2

Weird photo of my legs but only one I got of these...

I wanted to try a tighter fitting glove so I got these when they were on sale for about $30. They are the most comfortable glove I have ever worn and the protection seems top not with either plastic or very hard foams all throughout the backhand and finger protection of the glove. Very impressed. A few weird design choices but I am very happy with the purchase nonetheless.

Sherwood N10, I believe they are the same as the Rekker EK9.

At $30 they're a steal! Those were samples which were made for the Winter Classic Alumni game between Toronto and Detroit. The proposed design didn’t meet the league’s standards so we went with the traditional Red Wings color scheme instead.

• Like 2

At $30 they're a steal! Those were samples which were made for the Winter Classic Alumni game between Toronto and Detroit. The proposed design didn’t meet the league’s standards so we went with the traditional Red Wings color scheme instead.

Now I want to know what those standards are haha. They look pretty cool for a vintage/throwback design.

Easily the best post I've ever made in this thread.

KfuYAhyl.png

This was sent to me by JR as a thank-you for the help getting the site back up again.

He told me he was sending me something, but wouldn't say what. I was kind of expecting a Synergy or something for a LTR, especially once a stick-sized box showed up on my doorstep. But nope... what was in that stick box was FAR better. That there folks is a game-used and autographed Drew Doughty stick, used during the 2008 World Juniors.

I was absolutely floored when I opened it. He hit the nail right on the head - being both Canadian and a Kings fan, this was awesome for multiple reasons.

I truly can't say thank you enough to JR for this incredible gift. Wow. I'm still in shock. I had to get a stick mounting kit before I took photos because this thing absolutely has to go on the wall.

i thot you were a leafs fan

Decided that Bauer APX mitts going on sale meant I had a chance to match my teams unis:

vcI0wE5.png

WgzJkhw.png

i love the nordiques jersey. best goddang jerseys ever designed.

i thot you were a leafs fan

i love the nordiques jersey. best goddang jerseys ever designed.

It was quite hard getting those things off eBay that didn't already have a name number on the back.

Budgetary constraints forced me to go eBay route. I think I spent about $85 combined on mine. Rather save the $ for the new gear anyways :)

Thanks for the link though, that's a proverbial candy store.

Are the logos stitched or heat pressed?

Are the logos stitched or heat pressed?

Crest is stitched, fleur de lis are screened. They're like early/mid 90s CCM replica style jerseys.