Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Have you tried a Sherwood 75 flex? I have a 75 flex EK15 and find it to be too soft for my liking and I like 75 flex sticks.

Still too much since I'd need to cut it down.

Doesn't matter anyway :)

Have you tried a Sherwood 75 flex? I have a 75 flex EK15 and find it to be too soft for my liking and I like 75 flex sticks.

I found the exact opposite to be true... I found the EK15 to play really stiff for its rated flex, even compared to a ribcore in the same flex, which was supposed to feel super stiff.

Both are 14", the pair on the left are Willie Mitchell pro returns and the pair on the right are customs with short cuff, narrow fit, mesh gussets and nash/digital palms.

I know man. The MSH player's bag couldn't fit in the pic, that thing is huge!

You left something out...

I think I have to find some green Stars socks now.

I have makos now which fit ok, but the only bauer I like (just trying on) are the nexus. My foot is small length wise, size 6, but normal width and arch. The other bauers at that size are just too shallow.

I know some would say that the pencil test is important. I am not sure that applies to the makos. I consider myself having a low volume, skinny foot, never experienced any lacebite.... Still I don't pass the pencil test on my makos, and it doesn't bother me at all either.

New CCM V10 lid, Bauer HDO Pro clip visor, white Bauer loops & strap

Didn't love it after one skate, but it seems to be fitting better after a few skates now

Saw the Pens w white loops and straps the other night in their retro 3rd's and liked the look

IMG_3926_zps9424035d.jpg

Edited by enis750
  • Like 2

Just got my custom shoulder pads back from bayareahockeyrepair.com (highly recommended for any custom work on hockey gear, repairs and glove repalms). Essan does amazing work with great turnaround time.

I love how light the CCM CL shoulders are but hated how big the caps were (linebacker status), so I had Essan swap them out with some smaller Bauer Vapor caps. Now they're the perfect lightweight low profile shoulder pad I've been looking for!

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Finally came around to taking a quick shot of all my gear:

New items:

• Bauer MX3 skates (Decided to switch from Vapor APX2's to these and so glad I did! So much more lighter, love the lace lock system and the back calf flex!)
  • Pro-stock Warrior Projekt Elbow pads (Seriously the most comfortable elbows on the market that actually stay in place)
  • Pro-stock San Jose Shark Easton gloves (Dan Boyle)

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

Edited by Boostinmister2
  • Like 5

Christmas came a few days early to me thanks to Sherwood and Total Hockey.

Have loved my EK15 from the day I picked it up and now I can't wait to hit the ice tomorrow with the vintage version.

IMG_4678_zps114c8e0b.jpg

IMG_4679_zpsf3327d89.jpg

• Like 9