Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I'm not sure what the curve is most like in other sticks because I only recently started back playing. But I went with the PP26 Stastny. It looks absolutely amazing in person.

Edit: The original EK15 is the PP92 Trouba

Edited by B1scu1t

So what Sher-wood curve is most like the P38 - Datsyuk ? Cause um yeah, that is a damn good looking stick....

the wood one only comes in the stastny and ryan2 curves. Id say of the two the ryan 2 (p88) is closest to the datsyuk.

All Winterfest Pickups

Bauer Vapor Apx Pr gloves thanks to JR

gloves_zpsb6161e02.jpg

Warrior Bag thanks to Warrior

warriorbag_zps4e71f576.jpg

Some now holders as my old ones were BAD and messed up

skate_zps32d594d3.jpg

And of course my favorite thing to use now, The Easton Onesie thanks to Jukka!

onesie_zps02649710.jpg

• Like 3

All Winterfest Pickups

Bauer Vapor Apx Pr gloves thanks to JR

gloves_zpsb6161e02.jpg

Warrior Bag thanks to Warrior

warriorbag_zps4e71f576.jpg

Some now holders as my old ones were BAD and messed up

skate_zps32d594d3.jpg

And of course my favorite thing to use now, The Easton Onesie thanks to Jukka!

onesie_zps02649710.jpg

why did you get a onesie? i guess to each their own

• Like 1

I swore to never get another warrior stick because of their garbage blades, but hockey monkey deals are just too good to pass on sometimes. I got a couple of those for ~80$ shipped. 75 Flex Draper Lie 5. I remember paying close to 300$ a few years back for one.

warrior_diablo_hockey_stick.jpg

• Like 1

Back from some shopping today - getting me something for christmas.

DS2.jpg

DS2-1.jpg

Mission Inhaler DS2 and CCM Tacks 1052 stick.

Too bad first skate this year will have to wait until january 18th ...

Edited by Buccaneerfan
  • Like 2

Have been meaning to post these for ages. My gear over the years and up to now...

This was my rig up until mid 2014. I use gear pretty much until it falls apart.

OldGear.jpg

Due to my pants actually falling apart, a big crack on the knee of 9K's and the straps/liners on most of the gear falling apart I decided to replace some gear.. Picked up an IMS 9.0 helmet, 20K elbows, Mako shins, RBZ150 pants, AX1 gloves, some cheap 55S shoulders and some 5030's. I wasnt a fan of the sherwoods to begin with..

Early2014Update.jpg

After a dozen games I decided that I wasn't happy with the shins, shoulders or pants so I picked up a pro stock 9K girdle, 20K shins and added some belly protection to the 5030's. Also replaced the G75's with some MX3's.. Still undecided if that was a good move or not.

So below is my current rig that I have been using for a few months, including sticks. I am pretty happy with it. I still have the jofa gear, RBZ pants and the G75's just in case I change my mind on some gear again.

2015CurrentRig.jpg

Annnnd from now on I can just post single item photos :p

• Like 2

Tell me about the added belly protection for the 5030's. I love mine but they are a bit, er, short....

It is more "upper abs" than belly I guess.. I just sewed some velcro onto the underside and used a belly protector of an old set of shoulders before I donated them. Just enough coverage to give me ease of mind when a puck comes my way.

I did consider buying a second set of the sherwoods to cut up and extend the belly protection that way. I am still considering to do that or to fork out for some RBZ/RBZ150's, Supreme's or some 20K's (or a frankenpad of either combination).

Picked up some new shinguards. CCM RBZ 130s. Skated on them last night and they feel great. My only beef was a small piece of webbing that was supposed to serve as a guide or something for the cross-strap. It didn't work for me so I cut it off and now I couldn't be happier!

IMG_20150109_012039.jpg

Edited by fogelberg
  • Like 2