Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

23j1lkx.jpg

Giving the Nexus 8000 a go. I LOVE the soft feel of the blade. The kickpoint is.....interesting. I still think I'm a LKP kind of shooter, but the release is still pretty nice. It's all we had at the shop (besides the MX3, which I don't like) until the 1X is released

Edited by kovalchuk71
  • Like 3

Giving the Nexus 8000 a go. I LOVE the soft feel of the blade. The kickpoint is.....interesting. I still think I'm a LKP kind of shooter, but the release is still pretty nice. It's all we had at the shop (besides the MX3, which I don't like) until the 1X is released

Have you used other mid kick sticks before? If so, how does this kickpoint/release compare?

Have you used other mid kick sticks before? If so, how does this kickpoint/release compare?

It flexes right below my bottom hand. It kicks pretty well, but I prefer the "snap" I get from a LKP stick. The blade is fantastic though. Nice, soft feel. I think the flex profile is similar to the Tacks.

Picked up a pair of pants I had been looking for forever:

Nothing like living a childhood fantasy. I don't have the time (or the money at the moment) to look for vintage Sabres blue and gold equipment.

So far i just have:

G29aTxe.jpg

• Like 1

It flexes right below my bottom hand. It kicks pretty well, but I prefer the "snap" I get from a LKP stick. The blade is fantastic though. Nice, soft feel. I think the flex profile is similar to the Tacks.

Thanks, I agree with the blade, these new Bauer blades are some of the best I've ever seen.

I'm with you on the MX3 though, great feel, but the kickpoint is now too high. I'm trying to get the mid kick like the One95 I had and I've been telling people to look at Nexus is they're coming from T1s.

picked up a pair of pro stock black edge socks from ebay the other day. They are nothing special, but they are my first pro stock purchase

IMG_2071_zps1c36d0ec.jpeg

Those are really strange. Never seen that shape before, as far as seam placement.

Those are really strange. Never seen that shape before, as far as seam placement.

yeah not really sure my first pair of pro stock socks or anything for that matter. I remember when the edge stuff first came out the practice socks all had white going down the back of them in that V shape and maybe even a little lower.

yeah not really sure my first pair of pro stock socks or anything for that matter. I remember when the edge stuff first came out the practice socks all had white going down the back of them in that V shape and maybe even a little lower.

they didn't have that V panel, I've never seen that. the old ones had a white panel on the bottom, rear of the sock.

2lmmphe.jpg

*Not my pic

• Like 1

they didn't have that V panel, I've never seen that. the old ones had a white panel on the bottom, rear of the sock.

PICTURE OF SOCKS

*Not my pic

is there a market for fake pro stock edge socks? Not that I care I paid the average price for them. They where still cheaper then retail edge socks too.

My buddy's new wheels and his a picture of where he is coming from. In fairness he is usually the best skater on the ice, and they match his white cage so well. Hate away ModSquadders!

995649_10152643421606769_817037077730446

10940621_10152643421611769_7275853156434

One of his holders cracked a bit on the install, his replacement plan involves pure mirrored chrome. Love this guy.

Edited by deh39
  • Like 1

My buddy's new wheels and his a picture of where he is coming from. In fairness he is usually the best skater on the ice, and they match his white cage so well. Hate away ModSquadders!

995649_10152643421606769_817037077730446

10940621_10152643421611769_7275853156434

One of his holders cracked a bit on the install, his replacement plan involves pure mirrored chrome. Love this guy.

Those are badass! Is he selling the grafs? Edited by Junor

Those are badass! Is he selling the grafs?

He's hard to chirp as he burns you wide for the 100th time.

I can ask if he is selling the grafs, they are 8.5ee if I am not mistaken.

The thing about the one.9 + Tblade is it is freaky how light they are. Almost unbelievable, going to get them on the kitchen scale here in the not so distant future, just out of curiosity's sake

He's hard to chirp as he burns you wide for the 100th time.

I can ask if he is selling the grafs, they are 8.5ee if I am not mistaken.

The thing about the one.9 + Tblade is it is freaky how light they are. Almost unbelievable, going to get them on the kitchen scale here in the not so distant future, just out of curiosity's sake

well 8.5ee is my size!

It's been a long time since I've posted...life's been crazy in the past 3 years; ended my personal business, got engaged, got married, moved twice, the passing of our baby...so now I'm back and finally got the gear set up in the new home. Always loved the Supreme line of sticks from the start: One90, One95, TotalOne, NXG and MX3

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 9