Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Our team just took delivery of custom soakers and mats from Marcelo at Junkyard Athletic. They are totally awesome. Our men's league team looks like pros! Marcelo delivered ahead of schedule at a great price and the quality is off the charts amazing. I am so stoked!!!!

Soakers%20and%20mat_zpsjdxestrf.jpg

what league do you play in Midnight or HLI?

2zLzGyv.png

Took delivery today of the new STX Stallion 500 elbows, a demo set. Already very impressed with their ability to stay put.

Edited by dsjunior1388
  • Like 2

Those Holmstrom's made out of rebar?!?

They're plenty stiff but useable. The Red Widow paint job is a thing of beauty too. As painful as that is for a Blues fan to admit

Edited by Buzz_LightBeer

Finally! My new CCM Jetspeeds...absolutely in love with the way these wrap my feet. There was a bit of pinching on my pinky toe, but I put my Bauer speed plates in them and away it went. Can't wait to do some surgery to them and throw a Hi-Lo chassis on them! The True XCORE9 stick is interesting. The blade is a bit softer than my 1X and HD1, but I love the shaft of it. Sqaured concave feel and very whippy. Can't wait to use them both!

10985574_10204596738981681_4227048451754

Edited by EBondo
  • Like 2

Picked up a used Pro Stock CCM RBZ SUPERFAST stick at the Ontario Reign sale. I got the stick for $25! It was practically brand new. I've used Easton sticks for over 8 years and I never thought about switching brands. I am impressed with this stick.

20150607_140415.jpg

Edited by icedevil31
  • Like 2

Need to get the wheels now, but wow am I impressed with how these turned out. Chassis are from the original APXR, took a Sharpie paint pen to the orange parts and voila.

2z9bnv8.jpg

• Like 2

Need to get the wheels now, but wow am I impressed with how these turned out. Chassis are from the original APXR, took a Sharpie paint pen to the orange parts and voila.

I concur. CCM skates on a hi-lo chassis AND you don't lace up the top eyelets? You're a man after my own heart.

Picked up a never used old school Synergy Elite SE 85 Flex at a moving sale for $10 today. I know they weren't the most durable, but for $10, it feels great and honestly can't possibly disappoint.

• Like 1

Picked up a never used old school Synergy Elite SE 85 Flex at a moving sale for $10 today. I know they weren't the most durable, but for $10, it feels great and honestly can't possibly disappoint.

What a steal. And they were plenty durable. I think you are thinking of the SyNergy SL.

Sorry to disappoint then, because I do use the top eyelet! hah I just take it all the way out when I'm unlacing.

What!? You're an inhuman monster. :tongue:

Anyway, here's my latest pick-up:

8D064AE0-BA9F-4E9E-8F26-18010FE6F88E_zps

If I may, a few thoughts. I picked these up on the grounds that I like my TotalOnes and because of how much the segments and graphics echo the old Nike Quest gloves. Since I never did get to own a pair of the Nikes, it was nice to give myself a chance to placate my inner child. I really like how comfortable they are; much softer and close fitting than the T1s. I like the fit, which is a huge improvement over the NXGs where I felt like I needed a 14.5". These in a 14" are perfect.

I've worn them three times now. The first two times I wore them I had to break in the palms - could barely even stickhandle - but they felt much better this morning. However, other issues have already begun to arise.

9960D0AC-495D-44BE-8CDD-9941A80A2402_zps

f22617b7-3001-42c2-b9dc-833556870159_zps

In the first picture, some threads have started to unravel that weren't so when I bought them. Nothing's come undone yet, but I'll be keeping an eye on it. In the second, the large cable mesh already has a snag in it. After closer inspection, Bauer's used the same cheap, god awful nylon on these that they used on their terrible, TERRIBLE Vapor Pro Series gloves. Mine lasted about four months before I took them out to a pasture and put them out of their misery. I really hope these hold up better, but again, we'll see. Lastly, and while it sort of comes with the territory of the Supreme line, they do restrict wrist movement a little more than I like. Not enough to be a deal breaker, but that on top of my mounting skepticism of its quality, I'm beginning to think a pair of Nexuses or Vapor APXs - I don't much care for the APX2s. Heresy, I know - would've been a better buy.

Anyway, sorry for the long post.

• Like 1

9960D0AC-495D-44BE-8CDD-9941A80A2402_zps

In the first picture, some threads have started to unravel that weren't so when I bought them. Nothing's come undone yet, but I'll be keeping an eye on it. In the second, the large cable mesh already has a snag in it.

Fix it with some dental floss or heavy nylon thread before they unravel more.

A few missed stitches or incomplete start/stop isn't a problem now, but it will be when a dozen more stitches unravel!

Fix it with some dental floss or heavy nylon thread before they unravel more.

A few missed stitches or incomplete start/stop isn't a problem now, but it will be when a dozen more stitches unravel!

I had my wife sew up my Warrior Luxe pinky finger on one palm when it had 5 or stitches come out. I noticed my finger was sticking out on the bench during a game & had her fix it before the next game. I think she used some heavy nylon thread & she got some that matched the palm/the thread that was there before. It has held up well & has not come undone in over about 6+ months of play. I wouldn't hesitate to have her do it again if I noticed a loose thread somewhere else.

• Like 1