Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

1538923_10100355999960579_84582248900393

Naturally, the week I get my shiny new jersey (which does not smell like it needs an exorcism, unlike the other two, no matter how many times I wash them) is the week when a) I hurt my hamstring at work and b) everyone is away for the holiday weekend, meaning none of the usual hockey.

The picture in no way does it justice. The colors are rich and vibrant (it's sublimated), not much give in the fabric but it fits perfectly over my pads. I had requested a goalie cut, and I think they goofed on that (or my arms are stumpy?), but the sleeves still aren't as long as my other jerseys so I'm okay with that. Hoping to glean some old-fashioned goalie mojo (logo osmosis).

yJH0nbW.jpg

4 years after getting a stunning deal on some Vapor XXXs when they were two models behind, I picked up some pristine X 7.0s when they were two model years behind. Thank God for late model markdowns, keeping me in high end skates on the cheap.

Edited by dsjunior1388
  • Like 5

I have nothing too special to show off, but I picked up another 4500, because the one I use had a huge crack in it. I have wanted to get more protective shoulder pads so I picked up these U+12 shoulders from eBay. I also wanted to try out some longer shins I grabbed these U+CS shins also from eBay. Love the longer shins and new shoulder pads, and could not be happier with them.

IMG_0579_zpszvrpqkb9.jpeg

Sent these, and some other simple repairs, over to Pat at Custom Pro Repair and he worked his magic on them.

They started off as these:

1038_03_0098_a__59789.1420663394.451.416

And came back as these:

TQA408k.jpg

Specs:

• New Pearl Mustang palms, tightened 1/2" at the wrist
  • -1/4" white Mesh gussets
  • AX1 style binding
  • Shortened fingers from 14" to 13"
  • Baby blue carbon pinky stripe and Hossa cuff
  • Yakupov split on top of cuff
  • Anisimov split on bottom cuff

How much for the customization on these mitts? Super sick.

Edited by FrankC1031

How much for the customization on these mitts? Super sick.

The price depends on what else you want done to the gloves. For example, if you need new palms, it's easier for Pat so it's cheaper. I remember they gave me three prices for stuff depending on what I wanted done. You can email Pat and he can go over the options for you or you can PM and I can try to find the price rundown in my email.

Mind sharing how he added the pinky/ under cuff? Super intrigued

He took apart the gloves, replaced the tufftek with the carbon then re-assembled the gloves as far as I know. His work is great. It's like having a whole new set of custom gloves with exceptional quality.

Saw my first Browns game over the weekend, and found some goodies along the way;

Irish 520's, size Small

167CD924-064F-42C1-9C75-D84023A2A7C5_zps

Custom Franchise, with tags still attached, and E pro 4 Rolls (Syracuse?)

07F41ACB-63A1-4CC0-AEF9-F7115D7D685D_zps

DE084309-EFA9-41A2-B41D-2C9F64F8EFA9_zps

Pretty sick mitts. Look just like Wiz mitts with the Kangaroo leather palms. Such a nice palm.

Edited by FrankC1031

Not that I could have.

Not that I should have.

But I had to have...

20151005_140605.jpg

20151005_140627.jpg

20151005_140703.jpg

e2b9c54f-08c6-440f-a322-8281f67b0499.jpg

Model: Pro+
Fit: Narrow/short
Size: 13” -1/2" cuff

Foam: EVA dual density
PE insert: 2.0 mm
Thumb: flex

Palm: Pittard digital 0.85 mm
Overlay: Pittard digital 0.85 mm
Gusset: Poly knit black (stretch)

Palm fit: standard
Finger length: standard
Gusset height: -1/4"
Cuff length: -1/2"

Embroidery: SPUTNIK20
Pinky side: (left) Lucia (right) Sofia
No "Screaming E" on cuff roll
"Lubo" fingers and finger tip inserts on the left hand but not the right
Jesse from The Hockey Shop coming through once again.
Will be ordering another pair for my second team soon.
  • Like 2

Oh, what the heck? Might as well essentially copy/paste this from Sports2K.

I scored a pair of CCM Ribcors off eBay recently and decided to convert them into roller hockey skates. Took them all the way to Monkey Sports in New Jersey, though it looks like it was worth the trip. Apparently, they do conversions all the time. Going to be taking them out for their first spin tonight and I'm really excited about it.

287FD95E-AF00-48E6-9618-AEDFD2CA5F90_zps

• Like 4