Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I got some new Eagles. I have wanted them since I was a kid, but was never able to get them. I am absolutely in love with how comfortable they are, I have had Bauers, CCMs, Warriors, Hespellers, Sherwoods, Coopers, Missions, Random ass ones I forgot about. These are by far the best right off the bat.

JDMKm91.jpg

i have the talon 60s, and i agree these gloves feel great! but that comes from an ol' schooler who was playing in Kohos from the 80's

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mLYqPk_hJAfkaevDhc0neLg.jpg

• Like 1

Leaving my game at 12:30 AM last night I noticed a composite stick in the trash. It was a Mission Convert DT3, broken at the blade. Felt nice and light so I thought it'd be a good project stick.

Brought it home, attached a spare Montreal wood blade I have to the butt end, and sawed off the broken blade to my normal stick length, which was a few inches below where it begins to taper. Nothing too extreme, and an extra bit of taping evened out the feel.

So now I have, sort of, a new-to-me composite shaft. I'm sure the flex point is in a weird spot, and I don't know how many slappers I could take with it before it gives up the ghost, but it's a light stick that is a good pond hockey spare/loaner. It feels pretty good but it's a little bottom heavy.

IMG_5688.JPG

"New" backwards composite stick

The butt end, with a Montreal M9 European curve blade. This old wood blade makes the stick a bit bottom-heavy.

The famous Mission Dagger Taper Technology is now the Dagger Top Hand technology.

my gf ASKS me to make her sticks like this. we pick up broken sticks from taller teammates, flip them over and insert a composite blade in the top. we call them Frankensticks. :)

I normally hate black holders, but ooooo boy is that fucking sexy. I bought 8035s right before 9035s went on sale. I am a bit salty about it still.

Ya I just happened to look for skates and said shit why not look at Graf. I used to have supra 705's got out of those cause they where so old and bought the LE vapors x6.0, they just never fit right, but I dealt with it cause I'm no pro. I'm a 32 year old beer leaguer. Found these on sale for 320 from 800 in the 75 flex. Baked them had the Tuuks put on and wore them the other night, no break in period. Im impressed so far.

Lucked out this week. Got a pair of pro-stock Surgeon 500 gloves and brand new (with tags and everything) Jofa 5066 elbow pads. Both together only cost about $140.

7Ooz5dd.jpg

What a steal, that's less than what I paid for my Surgeons alone :(

Where did you get them?

What a steal, that's less than what I paid for my Surgeons alone :(

Where did you get them?

The Surgeons were from TSR Hockey, they have some pro-stocks still for sale on their website. The elbow pads I found at the bottom of an RBK box while doing inventory (work part-time at a LHS).

Just picked up new custom team bags for our hockey team... between the custom soakers, team floor mats, toiletry bags and now bags we look like a bloody NHL team!! If only we could start winning again... JRZ Hockey did these for us!

IMG_5293_zpswzrz7cm7.jpg

IMG_5291_zpsveehiqzj.jpg

IMG_5290_zpsx39mxn6u.jpg

• Like 5

Just picked up new custom team bags for our hockey team... between the custom soakers, team floor mats, toiletry bags and now bags we look like a bloody NHL team!! If only we could start winning again... JRZ Hockey did these for us!

IMG_5293_zpswzrz7cm7.jpg

IMG_5291_zpsveehiqzj.jpg

IMG_5290_zpsx39mxn6u.jpg

dave miller, i can read your phone number, not that i'm a creep like that, but protect yo self.

and that LI Lighting bag/ logo in pretty hot, the floor mat MAY be going to far :D

dave miller, i can read your phone number, not that i'm a creep like that, but protect yo self.

and that LI Lighting bag/ logo in pretty hot, the floor mat MAY be going to far :D

Just my cell phone... no worries... I promise not to pick up if a crazed beardo call me!

Thanks!

• Like 1

My HS team had a team order of pro bags and I love it. I don't remember if it was JRZ, but it sure looks like their quality. I can check later but it doesn't matter since this was 8 years ago.

I feel like they were specifically made for goalies who play out sometimes and don't want to leave behind their Brians gear.

Haha not exactly.... But still, pretty much exactly.

Where do you guys get your pro-stock? I have been on the hunt after some Arizona Coyotes black w/maroon cuff gloves for a while now. They were like $110 for a while and I thought I had more time on the sale to buy them and now they are back to $160.

I should've known you were the one who nabbed those Hawks Versteegs! odd cuff on those things though.....

Its the overseas version of the 'easton' cuff, its not that bad, plus tapered mesh gussets as well. They need to get broken in but after that should be money. The Halls on the other hand are just pure perfection.

Where do you guys get your pro-stock? I have been on the hunt after some Arizona Coyotes black w/maroon cuff gloves for a while now. They were like $110 for a while and I thought I had more time on the sale to buy them and now they are back to $160.

All over, eBay, Team Sales, TSR, DK's, Hockeymonkey, Prostockhockey.com, Buy/Sell Forums, other contacts I've made from these boards, etc.

TSR, DK? Not aware of those acronyms. Also, how do you find the team sales? I'll keep checking eBay and the online shops.

TSR is total sports repair in Salem, NH, DK's is DK's Hockey in Enfield CT. you can find them both online.

Teams usually advertise them on their websites towards the end of the year.

• Like 1

I feel like they were specifically made for goalies who play out sometimes and don't want to leave behind their Brians gear.

Based in the construction, single layer Palm, no Popsicle stick pads, I'm guessing they're made for coaches in goalies clinics or the like.