Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Based in the construction, single layer Palm, no Popsicle stick pads, I'm guessing they're made for coaches in goalies clinics or the like.

That's exactly what they're for.

I'd assume they're made by somebody else, but who knows.

They look like the Fischer FX9 / Sherwood T90 Narrow / TPS R8/T10 Narrow, but they are missing the split top bar on the back hand - but it could be the same factory...

Picked up a lightly used pro stock X:60SE for cheap today. Never really liked the graphics until I got a hold of one. It's surprisingly nicely designed: asymmetric graphics, lots of different textures/colours, a good amount of that beautiful Textreme carbon shining through, and some translucent red panels reminiscent of the XXXX. A bit loud compared to classic twigs like the One95 and TotalOne, but it has its own particular appeal. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow!

IMG_20160209_181639_zpsvzbkpkco.jpg

IMG_20160209_181607_zpsarpolztx.jpg

IMG_20160209_181737_zpshbsfz3s0.jpg

• Like 1

Do you have the orange synergy or the zcarbon blades still?

the rest has been mentioned allready

100420071704.jpg

sticks starting from top

easton synergy st grip
easton synergy st shaft with z carbon cnt blade
original silver synery with z carbon blade
vic velocity shaft from broken ops with abs blade for road hockey
two sher wood 9930's
sher wood txd prostock ops (i dont think its prostock at all though)

I had the step below it and absolutely hated it. I believe the shoulder caps are of the same design. Haven't heard much good about Reebok shoulder pads

Reebok must have been doing something right , around that era. It seemed like up until 2011 or so, almost every player in every elite league was wearing them.

And I'm the one diagnosed with OCD...

In all seriousness, I love those Caps colorway gloves. Where did you find them? Wouldn't drop a ton of cash on it but when I'm up for a separate pair I'd like to get a Warrior AX1 like Matt Niskanen uses.

• Like 1