Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

On 1/8/2017 at 9:47 PM, jordanm said:

gallery_9055_267_389050.jpg

took almost 2 months, but finally got my Step Black Edge with custom engraving from Step

Did you order directly through STEP?

Edited by syinx

3 hours ago, the_game said:

Oh lets hear the specs Monty!

Those look great, the white binding looks amazing. More teams need to bring that back.

Thanks ! Nothing crazy: PPF fit, -1" on the cuff, extended index and middle fingers , no logos or current style "fangs" on the backrolls.  Color scheme / binding  choices were done to mimic one of my favorite pairs of gloves, Vaughn 3500 . 

.txt

Edited by Monty22

On 2017-03-09 at 6:40 PM, Baz1985 said:

I wasn't aware that Step made steel to fit the Edge holders?

They were recently released and available only in Canada. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shoeshine boy said:

I love finding the college gear!

I loved playing on a team wearing Maine colors. Looks so sharp. I would have killed for these gloves at the time! 

• Like 1

Hey guys! Finally got back on the ice after awhile because of a new job and what not. Anyway, have a few new additions to show off. First my completely stock Super Tacks!

j1SHip.jpg

Even stock these things are the most comfortable skates I've ever tried on, right out of the box I knew they were for me. After the first skate that hasn't worn even a bit, and can't imagine missing my APX's. Then these baby's came today finally, thanks Stella!! Nick Leddy (my favorite player, sorry JT) Bauer Nexus' in great shape! Can't wait to give them a go tomorrow.

LGXTYH.jpg

sK6fGG.jpg

Also added some Nexus Shoulders but nothing really to see there even though they are very nice. 

• Like 4

On 2017-03-16 at 1:54 PM, tibnyi01 said:

Hey guys! Finally got back on the ice after awhile because of a new job and what not. Anyway, have a few new additions to show off. First my completely stock Super Tacks!

j1SHip.jpg

Even stock these things are the most comfortable skates I've ever tried on, right out of the box I knew they were for me. After the first skate that hasn't worn even a bit, and can't imagine missing my APX's. Then these baby's came today finally, thanks Stella!! Nick Leddy (my favorite player, sorry JT) Bauer Nexus' in great shape! Can't wait to give them a go tomorrow.

LGXTYH.jpg

sK6fGG.jpg

Also added some Nexus Shoulders but nothing really to see there even though they are very nice. 

I tried the Tacks in a store today. First time in almost 15 years that I've had ccm skates on my feet and they felt absolutely great. Coming from MX3's i loved the fit and would have definitely bought them if my heart wasn't set on VH. Bauer is going to need to step up their game. 

Howdy,

Doing my typical "cruise ebay looking for cheap interesting hockey jerseys" and came across a couple that I bet folks here know the story behind...

IMG_20170318_161617535.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEDIUM-ModSquad-Online-Report-Black-Gold-2-Throwback-Minor-League-Hockey-Jersey-/132118062236?hash=item1ec2d9a49c:g:-SoAAOSwzaJX-URq

Mark

@JR Boucicaut, what's the scoop on when these were made?

Edited by marka
  • Like 2