Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

luEbubI.jpg

New skates! Trying to get away from the foot pain I always had in my Vapors. Also, didn't notice until I uploaded it how blurry the photo was so my bad.

• Like 6

Catching up on the pickups from over the summer.

Caps 2015 WC shell

b2IEjy1.jpg

Haul from the Caps sale this summer

rI9If9B.jpg

Nashville Warrior Coverts

C9ZY8Uf.jpg

Anaheim Epros branded as Bauer

hZvvkk6.jpg

Retail Warrior Alpha QX

XLcVRIt.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SlaterC42 said:

wGkls3o.jpgMy newest gloves courtesy of PSH. Absolutely love them, except I thought the name would have been embroidered on.

Nice gloves! Though I agree, I’d be disappointed too. 

I don't know why here in Finland local stores want to get rid of Warrior QRLs but I don't mind.

Last week snatched a QRL Pro about 33% off retail price and this week I ordered the throwback QRL Super Mac Daddy for over 50% off the retail price. I'm very tempted to order another one of the latter since they still had them in stock today. I can't even normally get a QRL4 at that price :D

warrior-qrls-e1506608208809.jpg

• Like 4

On 28/09/2017 at 5:17 PM, tvuollo said:

I don't know why here in Finland local stores want to get rid of Warrior QRLs but I don't mind.

Last week snatched a QRL Pro about 33% off retail price and this week I ordered the throwback QRL Super Mac Daddy for over 50% off the retail price. I'm very tempted to order another one of the latter since they still had them in stock today. I can't even normally get a QRL4 at that price :D

... and I did order another Super Mac Daddy. So basically I got 2 bit cheaper than a price of one.

4 hours ago, tvuollo said:

... and I did order another Super Mac Daddy. So basically I got 2 bit cheaper than a price of one.

Where are you ordering them from? Might be worth it to ship it in to DK considering the price of sticks here!

On 9/30/2017 at 7:43 PM, flip12 said:

Where are you ordering them from? Might be worth it to ship it in to DK considering the price of sticks here!

https://www.kiekkobussi.com . I have no idea about how and if they ship outside of Finland. They sell new and used gear as well.

Since my custom pads are delayed even more... I was luckily sent a demo set to try out. With no bootstrap or standard toe ties this experiment should be interesting.

SlHyKxO.jpg

Edited by Hills
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Are those bauer's new stretchy laces? I ordered a set of those but they weren't nearly stretchy enough for my liking. 

Yup, and I had to tie slack in them after the game last night, pad didn't rotate back enough.

6 hours ago, Hills said:

Yup, and I had to tie slack in them after the game last night, pad didn't rotate back enough.

That seems like the opposite of what I'd expect to happen. I don't like lace toe ties because I like how the elastic rotates my pads back into position. 

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

That seems like the opposite of what I'd expect to happen. I don't like lace toe ties because I like how the elastic rotates my pads back into position. 

I'm surprised that straps aren't even more prevalent than they have become in the last few years, but I'm also not a goalie.

2 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

What's wrong with good old fashioned string?

What’s wrong with good old fashioned leather straps? Or hose hair pads?

On 2017-10-03 at 1:50 PM, Hills said:

Finally got it! 

And the obligatory awful self photo.

This is the first non-cateye mask that I think looks really nice, great shirt btw

• Like 1

On 08/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, sammyg_16 said:

This is the first non-cateye mask that I think looks really nice, great shirt btw

Thanks haha, I still think it looks weird but I can see out of it fine so it seems to be my go-to now.

Got some pictures of the pads and mask together! 

SP6afH1.jpg

LCNgp4x.jpg

3gpmkXQ.jpg

• Like 1