Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

15 hours ago, laserrobottime said:

Update on my custom Graf skates: they’re perfect. Unbelievably good. Better overall fit than my highest expectations. The boot is definitely a lower cut but after 5 minutes on the ice I felt quite comfortable. The boot pitch has me too far forward on my profiled steel but I’ll adjust that. ZERO foot pain in my bunionettes, navicular, or bunions. 

This is so interesting. Haven't you been in a lot of the other top boots recently, VH included? How do the skates you've had recently compare in performance?

I had such a wonderful time to work with team Sweden in 2018 Winter Olympic.
And this highlights of all I have picked up.

2018 Winter Olympic Team Sweden Authentic Jersey

abFt6Yq.jpg?1

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blueliner27 said:

I had such a wonderful time to work with team Sweden in 2018 Winter Olympic.
And this highlights of all I have picked up.

2018 Winter Olympic Team Sweden Authentic Jersey

abFt6Yq.jpg?1

Can we see the back?

Been a long time since I posted something here. Likely due to the fact that I don’t skate out anymore...

Ive been eyeing this since it came out. It’s the best fitting most comfortable helmet I’ve ever put on. Tacks 710. I thought the re-akt was comfortable. NOT EVEN CLOSE. 

lLM7YdT.jpg

CcHF1Ds.jpg

I also grabbed myself a new twig. I couldn’t resist with the name on it 😉

Bauer Vapor X700 LITE - P92 MATTHEWS - 77 flex

BlYbnlO.jpg

1KYSqhd.jpg

• Like 3

The Tacks 710 is probably the best helmet on the market right now. It undercuts the Re-Akt by about a hundred dollars and it just fits better around the temples as well as feeing lighter than the Bauer.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2018 at 10:55 AM, IPv6Freely said:

Been a long time since I posted something here. Likely due to the fact that I don’t skate out anymore...

Ive been eyeing this since it came out. It’s the best fitting most comfortable helmet I’ve ever put on. I thought the re-akt was comfortable. NOT EVEN CLOSE. 

What helmet is this?

New pickups:

Bauer S190 girdle. Absolutely loved it when I tried it on in the store while I was in Pittsburgh. (It was actually the HP Pro I had tried on but same thing). I’m blown away by the comfort of this thing. It’s also a size Medium. The last pants I bought were an XL. It’s been a while, apparently.

Also CCM Tacks 7092 shins. Tried everything on and found these to be the most comfortable. They’re replacing Mako shins that were comfortable but the padding was shot and it actually hurt the top of my shin/bottom of my knee where the plastic would dig in if I fell.

Also a generic Sherwood laundry bag.

C2924FA9-42AD-49A3-AAF6-8D713841F37A.jpeg

• Like 3

42118502200_03ab43db25_m.jpgNo Name Hockey custom stick. $150. Elite level weight and performance. Absolutely love it. I've been using 1Ns for the last couple years and this is arguably a better twig, especially at that price.

Edited by blackbreath
  • Like 4

Finally got around to getting my soccer gear out of my hockey shelf... Just need to move it into better lighting once the basement gets cleaned up.

uzY7pCX.jpg

• Like 4