Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What if you dont have any gear to show off :P Most of my gear is stock stuff or OLD stuff (like my prized DnR shouldies, they were my friends dads from when he was a kid)

Show it off = no rules! :)

lol....seriously. What is "gay" to one person may be entirely heterosexual to another.

Unless of course you agree with Vapor. :huh:

lol flyer, why do you pull your socks down on your skates. thats gay. :huh:

what he said. no jk, he looks like hes 10 or something, so I'll give him a break

Edited by CaseyJones_86

I cant deal with pink gloves and reflective/mirrored visors.

LOL....I may have to go with a tinted or reflective visor because of eye surgery. I'll be sure to post pics for ya ;)

I'm going to go with whatever keeps the most light out.

lol flyer, why do you pull your socks down on your skates. thats gay. :huh:

what he said. no jk, he looks like hes 10 or something, so I'll give him a break

uhh I may be short.....but I am actually 15...I hate people who think I am 10 becuase I am small...and uhh if I was 10, why the hell would I be checking????

And Sherwood, nah it was Hatfield Ice Dogs during IceLine SilverSticks 2004

ehh dont even wanna start talking about injuries(dislocated patella at Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees on 1/16...still recovering from that...) but now that you said it, what happened mik??

hit from behind...concussion, broken nose, sprained neck, ugly friction burn on my face, and it was my birthday(plus the day I joined the site).

Yeah, I see them becoming a big problem, mainly because too many people use sticking their leg out as a reaction to getting beat.