Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

uhh I may be short.....but I am actually 15...I hate people who think I am 10 becuase I am small...and uhh if I was 10, why the hell would I be checking????

Oh, sorry. next time I see a kid that is 4'5", I will assume he is 15 and not 10. Hope that makes you feel better/older.

No.........without skates Chadd...I hate how EVERYONE makes fun of my size...but even this small, I'm one of the fastest skaters on my bantam a team

Edited by FlyersYouth1771

I'd rather be smaller then grow and not the way I am. I was 5'9 when I was 12, then in the next 9 years I've grown a total of 3-4"

Pretty easy: the first number is the foot height. One foot is 30cm. The second number are inches. One inch = 2.5 cm.

I am 6"2: 6x30 + 2x2.5 = 185 cm (Well, I am 184, but what the heck).

Someone 5"10: 5x30 + 10x2.5 = 175 cm.

LOL no i didnt photoshop it in, half our team didnt get our jerseys from Easton till even after the season started so the new letters didn't come in until they came in. Our manager had to print out letters at his work, so its a shiny sticker. Even when easton sent in the real letters they just sent plain crappy black ones instead of the green and grey ones the kids had last year. Hell, first game of the season we had to have white tape letters on our green away jerseys.. :(

Edited by Fire0nIce228

Does the 2nd video not work for anybody else? 1st one does though, nice delfection sort of tough to see though.

Edited by MNdgame