Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

On 1/25/2021 at 2:23 PM, start_today said:

SheaTheodore gloves and you use his curve. Someone has a hockey crush. 😉

haha I wish I could use it, I'm a righty though.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:05 AM, Miller55 said:

PXL-20210112-052306922.jpg

2s pros 15"-1" at the cuff Kings

Hg12s- digital palms and gussets avalanche

I gotta post this in tribute to the 2s pros. I took a clapper straight to the fingers tonight from a former echl and d1 player, big fat rip, clean shot, wide open right in the slot and it got me square on the fingers of my top hand. I thought I was done, but I felt it a bit, but not even a sting, just the impact. I'm sure there are other gloves out there that are similar, but I was sure that something was going be broken, and thankfully I didn't miss a play and was not injured. It was really a miracle for me. Can't recommend these enough. 

Edited by Miller55
Autocorrect typo
  • Like 3

Every once in a while, I find something that I just can't say no when I see it. Now to find a pair of his gloves again.

T8DYj4A.jpeg

I'll probably make another post in a couple months, haha.

• Like 5

my new wheels, hardly ever worn. These things are without doubt the comfiest skates I have ever owned. Just slightly better than my air 90s and a damn sight more comfortable than my Kevlar 752s 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, the_game said:

does the pump still work?

hell yea they do. They really take away any remaining negative space in the heel pocket too. I love them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koopa said:

hell yea they do. They really take away any remaining negative space in the heel pocket too. I love them

I remember the CO2 gun & cartridge that came with those, never used it but yea those skates were super comfy.

1 hour ago, SirJW said:

How is the holder? Be careful, it could be very brittle.

Not to mention IMO one of the worst holders ever....

• Like 4

no problems with the holders. They seem solid enough and if they do break I can put a set of spare tuuks on them but I quite like the prolite 3. They dont put you on your toes as much but I like them

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2021 at 9:53 PM, asgoodasdead said:

i had those back in the day. they were good skates

I had the 752 Super Tacks version.  They only had the pump in the ankle and they had Kevlar.  Such great skates...  I sold them on Sideline about two years ago.  Probably should have hung onto them for nostalgia purposes.  😞

• Like 1