Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Me playing in Narch Summers '04

Nice! Someone that still uses the old mission injection gloves, those were great IMO.

man i love those mission gloves

hell, i'm still rockin' them too. i went back to them from my response gloves. i think injections have one of the best range of motion of any glove. and the look pretty sweet too (especially the black/red/silver one's). if they had plastic inserts they'd be incredible.

yeah, there so free moving i cudnt really ask for more, i just dont understand why mission moved away from making that style of glove, i cant stand the new bulky style gloves...

Mission did it 'cause I think they wanted to move away from two lines of gloves for ice and inline. Though, that only lasted two years. Although the Heliums supposedly can be used for both, I've only seen them in inline. Then there's the L series which is more the ice series.

Mission made the Icon, Wicked Light, and Injection series for inline. Though they could be used for both, that's where they were more directed. Meanwhile they had the warp and 714 gloves more geared towards ice.

No.........without skates Chadd...I hate how EVERYONE makes fun of my size...but even this small, I'm one of the fastest skaters on my bantam a team

Dude you just need stop listening to people, put the puck between their feet and score top shelf. And just tell them to grow up (no pun intended)

mitts.JPG

sticks.JPG

Still with the TPS hybrids and sticks vary from time to time.

those are all your "custom" curve right? Arent they Gomez or Elias or someone on the devils I know that

Those gloves are so nice. ;) Probably the best ones I ever ordered.

How are they holding up?

They're holding up like champs and I have no noticeable wear. Palms have held up a lot better than I thought they would.

Kovalchuk:

There are some Arnotts there (Gold and another one in there) but I have a Gomez and Niedermayer off to the side and not in that pic.

Mission made the Icon, Wicked Light, and Injection series for inline. Though they could be used for both, that's where they were more directed. Meanwhile they had the warp and 714 gloves more geared towards ice.

Let's see.. I've owned Mission:

Works

Icon

Matrix

Sub-zero (3 and 4 finger)

Wicked Lite

Warp zero

Warp Sub zero

Warp 6

Warp 4

Warp 2

Injection

7-1-4

M-1

M-2

Helium

(and various pro return versions of most of them)

I think the 714 were more intended for inline than ice (with all the ventilation, etc.) and the warps were for both ice and inline. Though I do think the 714 was the crossover glove that really started them down the path to being taken more seriously in the ice dept. And it was designed by our very own Justin... :)

Honestly, I don't think any company in the history of hockey has put more innovation and creativity in their gloves. Since going more to the ice side of things, I think the glove lines have suffered a little in the flair and bleeding edge developments because ice folk just aren't willing to try new and experimental things like inline players are, IMO.

No.........without skates Chadd...I hate how EVERYONE makes fun of my size...but even this small, I'm one of the fastest skaters on my bantam a team

i don't think it's just your height, it looks like you're not even wearing shin pads... maybe that's how you skate so fast :ph34r:

Sick shades dangles .....Oakley I assume?

In my dreams man :( They're actually only Sundog Golf shades. They look pretty nice..I guess, but the quality is skeptical. The lens' pop out easily. The nice Roots touque disguises them I guess <_<

These are the best picture of me playing I could find... I'm trying to eat the puck on a penalty kill... and no.. I have no idea how my stick got between my legs in the first picture.

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/2176/hockey10ig.jpg

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/2820/hockey25ug.jpg

Ha you play for Langley. Wingo, Grasso, and Brooks are on my reston team.

http://photos.gunnsite.com/WestfieldsHocke...ze/CRW_7034.jpg

i don't think it's just your height, it looks like you're not even wearing shin pads... maybe that's how you skate so fast :angry:

and maybe that's also why i dislocated my patella on a knee to knee hit.... :( :huh: